I hate skunks...

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Me and my friend was playin ps3 and hard somethin on the porch, he went out thinkin that it was a cat and it turned out to be a fuckin skunck... It didn't spray him, but it sprayed inside the house...

So i'm kickin it out on the porch, smokin a cigg, tryin to spray some fobreeze, tryin to cover the smell... lol

Anybody else have a fucked up experience with a skunk?

Carter, J.

Last edited:

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
THIS WHOLE THREAD

p1154858_1.jpg

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
LOL... Started off talkin bout skunk then ended up talkin about skunk weed... lol

It smells like skunk but not the deep nasty smell if your sprayed, its one of them... to me, it smells like a rubber glove to me... that's what the weed smells like...

But naww... the smell is starting to calm down a lil bit... it still reeks like no other... but i'm goin home tomorrow that's forsure...

Anybody else got skunk stories, and i'm not talkin bout weed smoke peoples... lol
Carter, J.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I popped one once. It was dead, had been dead on the side of the road for a while. It was kind of bloated. Really bloated. So I ran it over. It was a pretty good pop, followed by a pretty bad smell. That's my skunk story.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
i was walking out of campus from astronomy night and ran into a skunk. i beat the living shit out of it with my heavy ass tripod. i picked it up and flung it on the admins bulding. there ass holes!

ed.d.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
....................I used to have one for a pet.

We had a pet store in Ocala *like 14 years ago* that sold exotic pets. My dad thought it was cool that they sold de-scented skunks, so we got one. She was pretty awesome, litter-box trained just like a cat.

No experience with wild ones, other than the incredibly smelly ones that people have run over on SR 441 here.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
My dog got sprayed a few months back. It made everything smell like skunk for days. It was fucking terrible. It smells like a burning tire, kindof. All my clothes reeked, too. The dog smelled for a good month, but only if you got really close to him, like resting your head on his fur. (waiting for perverted comments on that one, LOL)

Anyway, I hate skunks.