i hate rocks

The Amazing Spider-Man

PETER PARKER
Oct 14, 2005
Santa Clarita, Socal
www.myspace.com
so I'm driving to work today and i'm on the freeway. As i'm driving to work this lexus flings up a rock about the size of my fist at my sup. It happened so fast i didn't react or respond quickly and the rock hit my car. The result is a cracked windsheild. This is the week my car goes to the shop for some much needed body work and get prepped for paint. now i have to add this to the list of things to fix on my car. I got my paycheck today and it all has to go to the windshield. anyways just thought i'd share. atleast it runs, this isn't gonna stop me from finishing or selling the sup. so please no comments on me scrapping the car and buying a shell to swap things over, i like this car to much.

pics of winshield
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

what the car looks like for now. they'll make great "before" pics

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
pull the windsheild and molding's while it's at the body shop.good time to fix pinch well rust,if any

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Sucks about the windshield. I was expecting to see a little rock chip. Not something that looks like someone threw a small boulder at it.

I'm diggin the tags all over and the cast signatures.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok so I get it, make the car look vandalized so no one will vandalize it?????

brilliant!!!! :biglaugh:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Hey Spidey, I got a guy that does great work and he will do the front windshield for $125 installed with oem quality glass! He lives about two blocks from me, and he works mobile, but you would need to come out here to get it done. I need to do my car too, so maybe we can work in a multi-car discount :naughty:

The Amazing Spider-Man

PETER PARKER
Oct 14, 2005
Santa Clarita, Socal
www.myspace.com
bigaaron said:
Hey Spidey, I got a guy that does great work and he will do the front windshield for $125 installed with oem quality glass! He lives about two blocks from me, and he works mobile, but you would need to come out here to get it done. I need to do my car too, so maybe we can work in a multi-car discount :naughty:
i am so down for that. that is a good price. i wanna get it done before it goes in for body. thanks for lookin out dude :icon_bigg