I got a new job too!

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
As i had said in the political section, i intended to get off the road and into school. I'm halfway there. I found a local driving job haling crude oil from the fields to the refinerys.
Been there a couple of weeks, and as far as the job goes, i'm stealing money from these guys.I'm a night driver, hauling three loads a night, from fields that are an oil guy's wet dream. Clean equipment,well mapped out fields, easy to get into and out of in the dark, and i really only travel one paved road to and from my stops. Its a little on the boring side when every thing runs right, just drive to the tanks in the field, hook up a line, wait, and drive it back to town. I only have to drive about 350 miles a shift, and the pay completely blows away what i was making on the road....before things went bad!

The school thing is gonna be a little tougher, the hours are long, and i'm adding a 45 minute commute each way to work every day. Thay would have been doable, but i found out tonight that my ex-wife(well, still legally my wife) has put me in the position where i have no choice but to take full custody of my daughter. She had her felon ex-husband's girlfriend babysitting, after i made it well known that i wanted my kid as far away from those people as possible. So this evening I "took posession" of my daughter, and am shopping for a new lawyer in the morning. It's gonna be a long hard battle i feel, but she has given me enough ammunition in the last year and a half to maybe have just a little more than a snowball's chance in hell of geting her full time.(this can be tough in Texas, where the courts tend to almost overwhelemingly favor the mothers).

So now with all this n my plate, i think i'm gonna be in the market for a nanny very soon.Anyone know of a chick that will be willing to work for a couple hundred a week, plus room and board, and a car?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I got my first supra when all this shit happened to me. My ex moved her and my 1 1/2 yr old son in with her mom, and after seeing how she lived for 3 days, her mom paid a lawyer to get me my son in Alabama, where mom's are god. He's 18 now, and I have never been without a Supra since. He's got good Christian values, graduating with honors this spring, and already accepted into the engineering program at the University of Alabama for this fall on scholarship. I'd say grandma made the right decision way back then!

trucker;1245920 said:
So now with all this n my plate, i think i'm gonna be in the market for a nanny very soon.Anyone know of a chick that will be willing to work for a couple hundred a week, plus room and board, and a car?

I saw this girl on a beer commercial the other day:biglaugh:

Last edited:

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Congrats! Sounds like you got a tough road ahead of you but you'll get through it. Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end. Good luck to you sir!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats on the new and improved job Trucker. Hopefully things will go well for you in the court system as well.

I also hope your nanny is a twenty six year old nmpho with a smoking hot body that loves to do it in the back of a rig...........:naughty: