I get my 87 back today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been at the shop getting an oil leak fixed. Also, a fmic, a new intake pipe, and a tune. Should be around 430-450. Can you imagine how excited I am? haha. Oh. The windows are also being tinted. I have no a/c. It's an hour drive back, and it is hot outside. So I'm dreading that... But I'm getting my car... So I think I can manage.:naughty:

So I get to the shop and it's not finished yet.
Which is straight. I'm very impatient.
But it's only one day. He said we could get 425-435 out of it safely.
I decided to get the window tinting later because they hadn't started yet and I don't want to drive back with the windows up and no a/c.
So tomorrow I call at 4.
And we will set up a time for me to pick my baby up.
I just found out my phone can send my computer pictures via bluetooth
so I'll show you all what her smile looks like.

say cheese.

Fletch124;1390726 said:
What mods do you have thats good for 435hp?
JE pistons, shotpeen'd rods, clevite bearings, cometic mhg, arp studs, maf pro, afpr, the back is completely stripped, stage 3 clutch, ct-26 upgraded 62-1 running 17psi. and now the fmic. And the tune. And the walboro 255, and the 550cc injectors. I still feel like i'm forgetting stuff.

Last edited:

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
awsbakerordie;1390465 said:
It's been at the shop getting an oil leak fixed. Also, a fmic, a new intake pipe, and a tune.

Lol, that made me laugh. Typical.

awsbakerordie;1390747 said:
JE pistons, shotpeen'd rods, clevite bearings, cometic mhg, arp studs, maf pro, afpr, the back is completely stripped, stage 3 clutch, ct-26 upgraded 62-1 running 17psi. and now the fmic. And the tune. And the walboro 255, and the 550cc injectors. I still feel like i'm forgetting stuff.

You just might be....
and...
and..
and,
:icon_razz

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
^True but it still doesn't add power lol just bustin your balls. It's all in good fun. I don't know about everyone else though...:bigthumb:

oops. I must have just started adding everything that's done to the car and didn't realize it. and I know it doesn't give more horsepower. that's like saying that the HKS, and Greddy stickers give you horsepower. honest mistake and i got grilled for it:nono: haha.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
awsbakerordie;1391044 said:
oops. I must have just started adding everything that's done to the car and didn't realize it. and I know it doesn't give more horsepower. that's like saying that the HKS, and Greddy stickers give you horsepower. honest mistake and i got grilled for it:nono: haha.

Don't worry about it. Some of us are really forgiving... Depending on the offense lol. Now if you put a 4 feet high spoiler on it you'd get curb stomped lol.:biglaugh:

DBN;1391115 said:
Don't worry about it. Some of us are really forgiving... Depending on the offense lol.
well that's good. because bad luck seems to swarm me...
not really. just unfortunate events.
like getting off work early to get my car back today and having them call me right before I leave to tell me their program for their laptop crashed and they can't get the necessary update to fix it until monday. therefor my car is not finished and will not be ready until monday around 12 or 1. This is devastating.
I understand it's not their fault. There's really nothing they could have done to avoid it. It just happens. So now I wait 2 more days.:3d_frown:

DBN;1391115 said:
Now if you put a 4 feet high spoiler on it you'd get curb stomped lol.:biglaugh:
I'd expect it. Maybe have Urijah Faber do the honor?
174.jpg

yeah. that would hurt.

Last edited:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
awsbakerordie;1390747 said:

Wideband sensor,

im assuming you have a boost controller and maybe a safc?

I have the maft translator pro which substitutes the boost controller.
thumbnail.asp

and I have the innovate LC-1 Wideband controller
3744_large.gif

am I going to get grilled like this forever?
I need to just build a myspace profile for my car
and when people ask questions
just send them to myspace...:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.