I Finally Bought New Rims

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Well, after a hecktic 7 months of restoring the car I finally got off my ass and decided to buy new rims and tires. I did a complete interior change, exterior restoration with shine auto parts. The car also recieved new leather, carpet and a proper paint job consisting of stripping off all old paint, filling the entire car and grinding it all down, new primer and wet sanding between coats and after clear. I also shaved the antenna and hole on the spoiler.

The rims are 18x8.5" and 18x9.5" ADR M-Sports in hyper black. The tires are Falkern GRB FK-451. 245/40ZR18 front and 275/35ZR18 in the back.

I'll get the car back at the endo of next week, so I hope to post pics then.

p201438_1.jpg

p201438_2.jpg

It was an expensive week of over $4200 spend on paint, rims, and tires, but who cares the car is finally done after 7 months. I'll post pics next weekend. LMK what you think

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
johnathan1 said:
what is shine auto parts?? Do they have a website?

ShineAuto Project makes great quality front lips, bumpers, and side skirts for the MKIII. Check out the approved group buy section, and you find several parts available.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
Suprastic said:
ShineAuto Project makes great quality front lips, bumpers, and side skirts for the MKIII. Check out the approved group buy section, and you find several parts available.

i can vouge for shine auto too, great products.

But damn dan, where were you at the toyota meet today? There's prob one comming next week too(this one rained) so im expecting to see this car!

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
theKnifeArtist said:
so if you shaved your antenna hole on your spoiler, hows your antenna buisness working?

I used the integrated rear glass antenna instead. If you didn't know the supra has one, well, it does. You just need an adapter that will fit it to the radio since the end is different.