I am being made an example of?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Before you go trying make an expample of someone and put their reputation at stake, you better be 100% sure you know what you are talking about!
rpk2012 said:
...I will leave this thread for a short time as an example though.
http://supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4534This case was handled like no case EVER was in the past! I even said delete it if for some unforseen reason people get upset.
MODS/ADMINS: delete this thread if you like. All my friends would have thought it to be funny. Seems like people here are different.
I said delete it. Instead, I am supposed to look like the bad guy, but I don't see why. What is the moral of this "example" that is supposed to be made?!

There was a thread which had statements of “all girls are whores” – that was OK though.
(No moderation there or being “made an example of”.)

In another thread, one kid is saying later to the forum (probably because he liked it and paid his respects [in his mind]), I don’t see moderation on that.

PM I sent said:
I would hate to ever ask someone to delete a thread, but for some reason a few people on this site are very different than just about everyone I have ever met.
If they think it is offensive, PLEASE delete it. You should see the things they say at SF OT -- this is absolutely nothing. I tried to delete that thread myself before (I hear you can in SF, assumed so hear too) and I even stated in it that if Admins and mods can delete it. It is better to delete it than say, oh it is too offensive and keep it, for my sake (if that is a consideration).

Also, that is a spoof on gangster urbonics guys NOT blacks. Some white people even speak urbonics, and some blacks don't.

Thanks for your time.

PS when the "Word" thread was made, I see people could laugh at ubonics in that situation, but not this.

Here is my sig at SF because I have a troll obsessed with me. You will find that everything I say is wrong also. Maybe the mod got played in this occurrence, as it may be yet another stupid attack on me. Of course when you stand for what you believe in, many idiots and corrupt people won’t like you, so my popularity with trolls or the like is not important.
my sig said:
sm_photo_missing.jpg
p45743_1.jpg

Please don't rep me, forum; I only want HIM to rep me.
You see my presence is the highlight of a coward troll's day.
Without me, his hate would go to someone who won't be able to merely laugh at his stupidity of repping all JUST so that he can -1 me one more time.
To him: don't forget to negative rep this post too.
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261471

All of those posts that I was derepped upon are good posts too, in one I merely asked a question.

Instead I got sold for a troll, by a niave mod. I won't stand for it!

Here is the troll I speak of:
Tony Mawad in a PM to FOUR SF ADMINS said:
I want to thank all of you for helping me with this situation (I assumed that I should inform, with this PM, all that I originally had to PM the first time). Unfortunately, there are updates on njsupramk3t’s actions, and that member’s unnecessary need for hate is not finished.

The following is long, but interesting and necessary. I am sorry you have to read it, and I am sorry I had to write it as well.

The reason why I PM’d so many admins at the time is because none of the admins were online at that time, also I have never had such a problem before.

In addition, I know that this njsupramk3t character made a very unnecessary post, and as I checked his user activity, it kept showing that he was obsessed with that thread and was working on editing it and adding more BS to it. In the IM he started (I PM’d it to you the last time), he seemed very unreasonable and not at all the way a healthy minded 24 year old should act. This njsupramk3t has a history of hating on members for no reason as well. If you look in the quarantined section, you will probably find a thread called “A great day to celebrate at SF.” (I used to be a mod of SM’s MKIII General Discussions, so I would assume that is where the thread is now: the quarantine area.) That thread is a 26 page hate thread started by njsupramk3t towards his own friend, whom he is now friends with again. He has also called up one of my fellow members (sponsored1) at his machine shop just to harass him while the man was working. There have also been other such cases with him going off on people for no reason whatsoever.

I have been ignoring him since all of this, but he is still obsessed with hating -- all of this over absolutely nothing! He has now sent me two PM’s to harass me. He has sent me one IM to harass me and has had another member IM me with more BS and accusations. He or someone he is hate-campaigning with is also abusing the rep system on two occasions with on my reps.

I originally PM’d him after seeing his post, where he lost it, and tried to persuade him to get a grip on reality and to stop what I knew would happen in that thread, while he deleted the first and was making a new post:

PM from Tony Mawad 07-07-2005 07:42 PM said:
I just pm'd 2 admins and a mod

they will see what you deleted

I also helped a mod with paint info for his car, he got a pm also

bad move

All this was BS and a waste of my time.
His reply after the thread got locked was:
PM from njsupramk3t 07-07-2005 09:36 PM said:
please dont pm or try contacing me anymore. the pm's and im's are annoying. Sorry tony im not homosexual like you. stop trying to contact me. Im not gay, sorry tony. I could tell when you came to buy that motor that you were a fruitcake, right down to your high pitch gay voice. DOnt contact me again or ill have to contact a mod
Well, that shows you the kind of person he is. No, I am not a homosexual; he is just a mudslinger. I have not been the one that has contacted him, but the other way around as you can see. There is absolutely no merit to any of his PM’s to me, but offer only the absolute of classless stupidity instead. I did not contact him ever after the first PM that I showed.

Now after that PM to me, he decided he would try his luck at hacking into my SM (supramania) account. I guess he would have loved to make all kinds of damaging posts at the expense of my screen name. This is the e:mail I received:

E:mail I received said:
Sent : Friday, July 8, 2005 6:10 PM
To : l8brkr@hotmail.com
Subject : Account on Supramania locked out

Tony Mawad,

Your account on Supramania has been locked because someone has tried to log into
the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to
attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use
the link below:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Supramania team
It was confirmed to me by one of the admins at SM that it was indeed njsupramk3t that tried to get at my account/SN. If you would like, you can confirm this with Jeff Lange, SM admin. He is also a member of SF with that exact name on both boards as well.

Still, as I said, I have made no contact with him after my only PM to him (the one I showed here, for him to get a hold of himself).

Again, two days ago, after stating in his PM to me that he does not want any contact from me or he will contact a mod (see his first PM to me), he once again felt the need to show me what kind of person he is:
PM from njsupramk3t 07-12-2005 05:16 PM said:
Suck a fat dick, homo.
Still, I have ignored him. But he is not done.
He is now telling his corruptible friends to IM me:
IM from Justin727 in its entirety 07-12-2005 said:
Justinjj727 (8:39:31 PM): Tony do u want to blow me?
Tony Mawad (8:40:00 PM): are you feeling ok justin?
Tony Mawad (8:40:17 PM): you better have some hell of an excuse to say shit like that
Justinjj727 (8:40:43 PM): steve told me u told him that... i was just asking
Justinjj727 (8:40:51 PM): i know ur not like that
Tony Mawad (8:40:58 PM): steve is the super troll of SF
Tony Mawad (8:41:05 PM): a psycho
Tony Mawad (8:41:22 PM): anyways, i have to go
Justinjj727 (8:41:26 PM): lata
Justinjj727 signed off at 8:41:33 PM.

He has also derepped me or had someone else do it twice. On the post he went crazy on, it is stated, “Think before you speak.” I am a careful writer, and I always do think before I speak or write. I am also a former painter. I feel that he is way out of line to say anything to me about writing or painting when his writing is below that of a fourth grader and has no painting experience himself. Here is my card and some of my work [so that remark he made is only to flame me and has no merit, as he knows that I am a former painter]:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Tony9RR/PICT0340.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Tony9RR/avatar.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Tony9RR/Blackk.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Tony9RR/72.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Tony9RR/71.jpg
(Once I get access to a scanner, I will have more pics on the net.)
In another case, I believe it was his doing or influence that just got me another de repping. No comments were given, no constructiveness. Just another way to try and tick me off, I believe.

With all of these actions taken against me for no reason whatsoever (needlessly starting a fight with me on a thread, showing that he does try to access people’s accounts, repeatedly harassing me via PM’s & IM, getting trolls to harass me as well, either derepping me as part of his hate campaign or having someone else do it for him)

along with his history of starting hate campaigns (such as the 26 page hate thread I mentioned towards his on-again/off-again friend),
harassing valuable members on this site and at their workplace (such as sponsored1),
as well as many other cases of him causing problems in the community

I can only recommend that he gets banned. It was he that broke the rules, and it was he that did not value his membership. It is he that is wasting my time and your time for no reason. And it is he that has proven to be an unfit person in this community. As a former moderator, I know this can be an opportunity to improve the forum by showing expectations to the community; or it can be a case where a member broke many rules and got away with it, showing the trolls that there is no law. He is for the very hostile environment that I am against (always hating on people is an example of that), and that may be the real reason he did all of this, because I can’t think of anything else valid, or maybe he is just beyond our help with his psychological problems.

As I said, I have done nothing to him in return. The reason for that is because I (as well as many valuable members) have faith you will administer justice – and it needs to be done.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Tony Mawad

Tony Mawad to the SF admins said:
Hi, I sent you a PM today.
I have ignored that troll up until now, but he is at it again.
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295926
Can you please administer justice now?

Thank you,
TM

ryanhulce SF Admin said:
I have sent him a warning and in the future please just ingore him and send me a pm if he causes a problem.

Thanks,

Ryan

Last edited:

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Tony Mawad said:
Hello again.

I have to say that I am saddened that the board of admins did not just outright ban njsupramk3t for ALL that he did to me from the first time. It would have saved you all and me time in the future. It took me time to write the 3.25 pager that I sent you and I feel as if no justice was served for all the time I have spent trying to correspond with the admin. I am hoping I am doing the right thing by coming to you now.

Here we go again. As I highly suspected, he would be back at it again -- and he is.

This hater, as I keep saying, is back at it. He and one of his troll buddies go around giving people as many reps as they can JUST so they can take shots at my reps AGAIN. I have already stated how he has abused what the original purpose of the rep system is supposed to be for; I mentioned that he has done this in one of my last correspondences to the admins.

You can clearly see that it is only meant to create a sense of hostility towards me. There are no comments for me to know why I am getting these reps; they are NOT intended to give constructive criticisms, but only as an attempt to aggravate me. I am also very conscientious of what I say and when I give advice in my posts – I am not a wild guesser, as some are.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Tony9RR/repabuse.jpg

You will also notice that there is a pattern to this derepping and surely coming from the same two people:
1) Always no comment. [Except the first time when he said “Think before you speak”. Something that he should be doing. He gave me that first rep because I based my post on seven years of painting. He has no painting experience, or tools for that matter. I know this because he used to ask me in IM’s about painting. He also sent other people to IM me for info on their cars.]
2) Derepping posts from long ago.
3) They are being made by two people within a very short period of time of each derepping incident (one or two minutes apart).
4) Before my incident with this njsupramk3t person, I had NEVER received a bad rep. I know it is njsupramk3t and probably Justin727 or maybe Brandon (originally Catchmeifyacan3 AKA DoLuckTurboSupra AKA Darkmk3LitreTurbo). Justin’s motive would be because I have him on my ignore list on AIM for being friends with such a troll and siding with him – so his feelings are hurt I guess. (What an embarrassment to have to write this and having met them on the forum.)
5) There have also been derepping that the system is not showing me. It would be the last two that are now out of my site, but maybe not yours. (One was given to me for helping someone with info that is needed on this forum. I even spent some time helping the poster of one thread with his engine and how to diagnose an assess it. I had three posts in that thread and I was the only one to help him.)

In my past, I was a sub teacher. I know that some are always trying to break the rules or weasel themselves into annoying others and go through the day with just the thought in their head of: I just want to be as much of a jerk as possible and get away with it. They interpret the rules in their own way and as I said need much attention as they are always trying to get something over those with authority or their peers. Those people you just get rid of, you save yourself time, you show the rest of their peers what is acceptable and what is not, and you better serve those that are there for the right reasons and are ready to go on.

Now after that day when we he destroyed that turbo thread with his trolling, saying “come out of the closet” in his post to get things going, he pretended to be so helpful to the forum and a good guy to save himself from the accurate image I presented to the forum in my posts. I really hope no body important to the forum is naïve enough to think that he is really that helpful with his new pretentious image.

As you requested, I have ignored him, and this is the PM that your requested if he should be a problem.

Tony Mawad

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Same troll and here is a case of him trying to hack into my SM account:
E:mail I got said:
Sent : Friday, July 8, 2005 6:10 PM
To : ******@hotmail.com
Subject : Account on Supramania locked out

| | | Inbox

Tony Mawad,

Your account on Supramania has been locked because someone has tried to log into
the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to
attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use
the link below:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Supramania team

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i found the "a lesson to stuck up white boys" part a little offensive, however i care not.
well, not enough to make a big deal out of anyway.

personally, online is one thing. i let very little get to me online. if someone on the street said he was gonna give me a lesson cause i was a stuck up white boy, well he would get his ass kicked right away.

oh, and another one of my opinions i thought i would throw out there,
"ebonics" is just a representation of ones education.

it is not a "dialect" as some would have others believe, it is simply an example of an uneducated and self image obsessed group of people (im speaking of present day users)

it is an example of how people have been brainwashed by popular culture. some slang here and there is alright and is simply the mannar in which people speak, but sentances that need to be deciphered by an "interpreter" are nothing more than trash, and those who speak in that way have nothing of value to say anyway.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Tony asked me to delete the thread, so I did. I can't say as how I saw anything offensive in it either - but then, I've only ever heard of Ebonics on TV or in movies. I've never met someone who actually uses it... and Racism isn't anywhere near as much of a problem here, either. There used to be a neo-nazi group around town, I 'heard' that the local punk rockers beat them into submission so many times that they gave up and moved somewhere else. :D

L

lanky189

Thread Locked. Tony, I was with you on that particular thread, but you were a mod once..you know the deal, if you have beef with a mod's particular actions, you take it to PM.

Sorry man, gotta do it.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
I am sorry you feel that way. I in no way wished for it to make you look like a bad guy. I guess how it was worded made someone capable of taking it however they may wish.

I posted it as being an example of what people might take offense to. I never said anything on the lines of "Man, this is crap. This guy is a horrible person blah blah blah...."

If you wish to discuss further, please PM me. If any other mod like Lanky wanted it re-opened due to the fact that they thought it was not a right decision, they were more than freely able to ask me whats up, what I thought, and if it would cause issues being re-opened.

You wanted to be able to attack my judgement making me look shitty, but yet you wish for me to respect your post and do more "research". Sorry, its a two way street.

BTW - Sorry for such a quick decision, I will revise my actions for the future.
Also, for people reading this, I have no issues whatsoever with Tony Mawad. As far as I know, he is a good guy.

I made a mistake of closing a thread without enough information. My bad, not Tonys.

Status
Not open for further replies.