I am a motherf*cker!!!

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
If the whole thing started because the black guy made a comment that the white guy misunderstood, then it was completely the black guys fault. If the white guy randomly asked the black guy to shine his shoes for no reason then i feel like they both created the issue. It would be much easier to determine what happened if the video started a minute earlier. Either way the white guy walked away and the black guy went back for more, thus he got what was coming to him.

TomFraser

Uibml.gif

lol

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
And, if COURSE, the black guy won't be observed for mental instability, even though he came BACK after the older man. Isn't the definition of insanity to do the same thing many times and expect a different result? But no, no, that would be racist, I'm sure.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I personally think this happened because we as a society have taking away the role of men. We live in a kindler gentler pussified world. There isn't any rights of passage, nothing to show boys that they are men. So they go around challanging everyone puffing their chests. They when they get their asses handed to them they whine like pussies. They walk around with their steel penis extensions all clocked sideways attempting to impose their will just like two year olds throwing a temper tantrums. In the CD field I see it everyday little thugs coming in acting hard and street smart. I did this drug I did that drug I shot herion I sold meth...adnueasum. See them when they are facing a 90 day term and they are shitting bricks.

EBM however crazy has the right to be able to ride a bus without the threat of violence. I hope that I will not have to fist fight at 60 something. But then again my 85 year old grandpop stilll has his pistols.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
lewis15498;1518084 said:
Definitely fucking crazy. His view of what happened may be destorted, but I think he was still in the right this time.
[video]omit[video]

If you asked everyone on that bus to describe what they saw, you would get as many varied accounts.
So it’s no wonder his recollection is a bit different than what the video shows.
But, from what the video shows, he was 100% justified in his actions.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
"we can press charges, I got it on tape" she also got herself on tape taking the dudes bag, and her friend saying "go through that shit" lol

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
It would depend on the judge if they would find that old man guilty or not. I believe your only aloud to throw 1 to 2 punches in a situation like that for it to be self defense. Any more and the tables would turn. Still Im glad he beat that dudes ass. He needs to come here for a little while...teach some people here, some damn respect.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
If I was the judge I'd call it like I see it, the old man got up and walked away, the kid went in for more and got whipped, if he stayed in his seat he wouldn't of had his ass beat and need an "ammu-lamps," but for rule leaves it as his fault.

Who

Supramania Contributor
Two adults guys settled their differences in a fist fight. Nobody took it to the extremes or pummeled someone to near death. There were no guns, no knifes, no lead pipes. It would be a sad day and a waste of taxpayers money if this would go to court.