Humble, TX area supras

mk3 for life!

Project Soupracharged
Im looking for Supra owners in the Humble, Porter, Splendora area. Every weekend(weather pending) there is a local car gathering. It started out as all SRT4's but now others are getting involved. My friend and I recently purchased 87's, mine is awaiting an ECU, but will be out there shortly. I don't see too many mk3's around this area so im trying to bring them out from the wood-work, so-to-speak, so that we might be able to start a little group of our own.

87supraholic

Sep 17, 2006
houston,tx
ok any supra owner around this areaaaa..lol..this is my cell number 281 389 4017, next time theres a supra meet or anything to do with supras u guys let me know and it will be highly appreciated..lol seriously tho..me and my friend need some more supra ppl around here

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
phoenix6 lives at 1960 and veterans and he needs some parts to be donated to get his NA up and running. this past weekend, we dismantled a GTE block to use the crankshaft, bearings, and the connecting rods for his GE block. Still needs a couple of things to be up and running. If you're willing to donate some parts, let either of us know.

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
Got Boost? said:
phoenix6 lives at 1960 and veterans and he needs some parts to be donated to get his NA up and running. this past weekend, we dismantled a GTE block to use the crankshaft, bearings, and the connecting rods for his GE block. Still needs a couple of things to be up and running. If you're willing to donate some parts, let either of us know.

like what? i know of someone who just pulled an 87 ge for a gte swap and he's also got a bunch of stuff (he/we have parted out a couple of cars between the 2 of us).

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
we should try to get together here on the northside on friday night. it seems a lot of us happen to be in the 1960/45 area, and new caney is not far.

"woodytsi" is in spring as well as me, and i know of 2 guys in the woodlands.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
bryanintexas said:
like what? i know of someone who just pulled an 87 ge for a gte swap and he's also got a bunch of stuff (he/we have parted out a couple of cars between the 2 of us).

he needs an oil pump and head bolts, that's for sure. send him a PM here. he can tell you more about what he needs.