HPF/ETS turbo kit. Who has one?

Sinistr

Has Been
Jan 8, 2007
ABQ, NM
About three years ago, HPF offered a complete tubular kit for the 7M. I believe that it was originally made by ETS, and then marketed under the HPF name, though I could be wrong. I've tried searching for this kit on several occasions, but cannot seem to find another SM member, or anyone for that matter, that has one besides me. Who on here has one, or has had one, and what do you think of it? Has it met your standards, did it need to improved on?
I'm just looking for anyone else that has had one of these complete kits, and their feeling whether it was good or bad, for them. I believe that when purchased new, it came as a complete kit (Manifold, WG, downpipe, and Turbo), or you could get it without the turbo. Anyone?

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
You are correct on the specs; being HPF/ETS. The only person I know who had one was Nate when he had a 7M. Don't know of anyone else (at least locally) that had one.
Kevin

Sinistr

Has Been
Jan 8, 2007
ABQ, NM
I'd like to know if someone has used one of these kits to put down a good number. Somewhere around 600+. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to drive around with this "kit" on, as of yet. The car has been M.I.A for about 2.5 years due to getting shafted by a friend, and his shop. Hopefully I can get it going, and take it to SILV this year.