Howzit Everyone!

Zilla

Jun 20, 2008
Sub-Space
:icon_bigg

Howzit everyone! New to this site and working on my 87' project. Pulled the car out of storage, upgraded the fuel pump to a Walbro. Purchased an HKS VPC w/GCC controller and looking for the correct internal dip switch settings for both controllers. Also, correct harness hookups for both controllers. At present, motor has stock injectors with auto trans. Already installed the temp. + pressure sensors, and PROM chip. Only mods on motor are intake, intercooler, BOV, downpipe, high-flow cat, and exhaust system. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
Hey, welcome to SM

How did you hear about this forum? I told someone about it at an airport who had an 87 while I was sitting in mine I'm kinda hoping he registered.

Zilla

Jun 20, 2008
Sub-Space
InvisibleMonkey;1068138 said:
Hey, welcome to SM

How did you hear about this forum? I told someone about it at an airport who had an 87 while I was sitting in mine I'm kinda hoping he registered.

Searching for info on Supras through Google.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Zilla;1067246 said:
:icon_bigg

Howzit everyone! New to this site and working on my 87' project. Pulled the car out of storage, upgraded the fuel pump to a Walbro. Purchased an HKS VPC w/GCC controller and looking for the correct internal dip switch settings for both controllers. Also, correct harness hookups for both controllers. At present, motor has stock injectors with auto trans. Already installed the temp. + pressure sensors, and PROM chip. Only mods on motor are intake, intercooler, BOV, downpipe, high-flow cat, and exhaust system. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Welcome Zilla. Hey I had to let my interpreter go, care to help with the lingo?

vpc, w/gcc, prom chip.

as usual I'm up for pics.

Zilla

Jun 20, 2008
Sub-Space
jugodegolf;1068478 said:
Welcome Zilla. Hey I had to let my interpreter go, care to help with the lingo?

vpc, w/gcc, prom chip.

as usual I'm up for pics.

VPC = Vein Pressure Converter (converts from stock air flow meter to speed density, air pressure + temp. sensors)

PROM = programmed chip with vehicle specific applications (examples: EVO's, STI's, RX-7's, etc.) that is housed in the VPC.
GCC = Graphic Control Console (controls fuel injectors) hooked up to VPC by harness.