Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
damn that sucks man you got owned, jk. i would tell that girl to eat my shit and set her house on fire for giving u fake info. if you havent thought about it yet you might want to go and get your carry and conceal lisence so this never happens again, he wouldnt have been so ballsy if you fired a couple shots in the air and told him to leave immediatly before you gave him a second asshole

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
sorry no i didnt read all the post due to them all saying the same thing for the most part. glad to hear your going to be able to protect yourself now if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, i keep a 380 in my supra at all times when im driving with one in the chamber for dumb fucks like that

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
MKivSupra_Rob said:
You let some guy hurt a supra? kill his patrents and rape his sister.

LET?! haha no my friend, hes gonna pay dearly for it as soon as I find him... TRUST ME, I might even take his 2jzGE out for my car....:biglaugh:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

his 2jz only has 215 hp..:D

wow, sounds like she's protecting him. I know she has a kid with him, but no kid's worth your supra getting hurt...

i dont condone hitting women, but slap that bitch..

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
RazoE said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

his 2jz only has 215 hp..:D

wow, sounds like she's protecting him. I know she has a kid with him, but no kid's worth your supra getting hurt...

i dont condone hitting women, but slap that bitch..

215... are u fucking kidding me? FUCK!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Yeah, I'd be pretty pissed that you hung your neck out there like that for her, just for her to screw you like that.

I'm working on getting my CC as well. Like, in the next week or so :)

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Damn, Toyota on Toyota ownage! tsk,tsk..., Well at least no one got hurt. If I were you I say forget that woman! She is nothing but trouble it sounds like. What do you like more? your Supra or getting laid? If I were you I go with the first one for now.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
foreverpsycotic said:
oh.... and i thought i knew some psycho bitches. damn.
my brother's g'friend saw him talking to some other girl, just talking, and got pissed and ran and jumped on that girls hood

phoenix6 said:
I was supposed to inherit a ton of guns from my dad, well he moved to England and gave them to my cousin:

.22 Rifle, 9mm with a laser sight, 357 Magnum with 7" barrel, 2 12 gauge pump shotguns, 2 rambo replica knives *useable as hell*, a 45 and there was one other rifle, forgot what.

u hit 'em with the .45 and they are fucked. my mom keeps a glock .40 in her car and it shoots pretty good.

bump for a .380 though. it'l prolly be the best weapon because you can draw and aim faster that with a big 'ol clumsy .45.

Last edited:

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
IDK what to think? I'm at the bottom of page 3 on dial up. Were several post about pictures and a akward "silence" for awhile from the thread starter. Running from IS300 then in reverse and then forward again. I have to call bullshit from here. Oh and since you didn't have insurance, your not going to get anything for your car. Driving without insurance is stupid, more so in a Supra IMO.

Let's see whats on the final page... clicks

87NAredneck

Laughing Gas Man
Dec 29, 2006
Dallas, Tx
i dont know about were your from but in texas its legal to carry a rifle or shotgun in your back window. so go down to your local hardware store pick up a gun rack that will fit in your back window. that way its always right there with in reach. i got one on my truck. plus here you can carry it around with you as long as it dont alarm the public.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
87CandyBlueT said:
IDK what to think? I'm at the bottom of page 3 on dial up. Were several post about pictures and a akward "silence" for awhile from the thread starter. Running from IS300 then in reverse and then forward again. I have to call bullshit from here. Oh and since you didn't have insurance, your not going to get anything for your car. Driving without insurance is stupid, more so in a Supra IMO.

Let's see whats on the final page... clicks

Bullshit?! I was going foward, slammed on my brakes, reversed hard so bad the tires spun and after about 30 ft, slammed on the brakes again and shifted back to 1st and took off while the car was still rolling backwards a little. Why the fuck would I make any of this up? If I had the extra money and my parents were doing what they are doing to me right now, Id have insurance, I really dont have a choice in the matter really. Im getting it this weekend, not to pay for the car, but just to have it again bc I know I need it.

On the new notes, she left me a vmail today saying she "bribed" him or some shit, stuck her neck out and he wants to pay for the damage to the car from his own pocket. So well see how this goes, I need to call her back in a few hrs.