How would you spend/not spend your money?

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
How would you spend your money if you didn't have alot of friends or family?
You already have a house, and all the cars you wanted...

Would you just save it for a rainy day?
Invest it?
Donate it?

Or blow it all?

What would you do?

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
I would spend it cause if you have money in this economy right now you can get really good deals on houses and NEW cars. I myself might get a 350z but like an 03 or something. In about 6 months to a year

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
sm_photo_missing.jpg

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
MK3Brent;1255510 said:
Say $77,000 take home annually only spending about $600-700 mortgage/month, no car payments, $1,000-1,500 auto insurance/yr.

And rest of the bills are low enough it doesn't need consideration.

off shore account. change over to euro, better now then later.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
MK3Brent;1255510 said:
Say $77,000 take home annually only spending about $600-700 mortgage/month, no car payments, $1,000-1,500 auto insurance/yr.

And rest of the bills are low enough it doesn't need consideration.

Really hard to say until the full impact of the stim package hits normally I'd say buy property and rent it out.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I'd keep a percentage of it in an accessible cash management or savings account, to help with the unexpected bills that pop up (or shiny car things :love:)

The rest of it is dependent on the sharemarket and the economy, as well as your adversity to risk... Your options are property (residential or industrial), shares, managed funds, options, etc etc etc...

You should find a financial planner in your area that has clients that have fared quite well during this "crisis" (ie - clients have not lost more than 15% of the value of their portfolios over the last 18 months)... Explain your situation, your goals, and your attitude towards risk. Pay him or her a few hundred to make you up a plan, and see what they say...