How many supras near Pittsburgh Pa?

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
I live in Jeannette Pa Iam just wonder how many supra owners near Pittsburgh.
I have 87 turbo supra hard top with sunroof Pearl white, (In the operating room going thru a major rebuild). John

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Yaitsme thats cool i have a hunting camp in Clymer pa 172 acres and new house that i built there for our family to stay weekends and to hunt when its hunting season.

Grsupra87 Thats one of the reasons i started this thread to see many near here so maybe we could set up a meet near western pa next year in nice weather . My motor is still on a stand and just about ready to go back in the car,Just waiting on my clutch.John

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
yeah, a meet would be cool. I painted my Supra this last summer (first time I tried this) but I think I may be doing quarter panels this spring..the work I did on the rearwheel lips has slight bubbles again, so I must have not done a good enough job. I hope to have it done before a meet! But I definately would be up for one.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Grsupra87 - My son well go i think he has a 87-na-t supra his sn is suprapower1221 ,But it would be nice to see a few more supra owners show some interest in having a meet, Keep in touch John

gregzbutt

Toyota Love
Nov 4, 2005
Middletown, PA
My parents live in Indiana, PA, and I'm here for winter break. I go to school at Ohio State, so I'm not too far from Pittsburgh even when I'm in school. I have a pretty beat up silver 87 non-turbo. Despite her looks she runs well and has made the 4 hr trip to Columbus from Indiana many times without issue. I'd be up for a meet.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
I just replied to a "let's get a meet together" over on SF ... and I'm doin' my part to prod some of the TSCVA folks into a meet way down in TN/NC (at the "Tail of the Dragon"). I don't think I'll work on any other meets 'til I get my poor ol' Supra back from the shop ... she getting a pretty major "refit" - so at this point I'm just being an optimist in planning anything.

Clymer, huh? Yeah, I know that little 'burg ... my Dad was a school principal up there many moons ago - glad I wasn't in school at the time, but oh, my poor older brothers!
Pops' hometown is Bolivar, PA ... I've got some fun childhood memories from that little 'burg, too.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Nice to meet you Greg and Tyler

yaitsme : Thats kool about your dad and for you not having to deal with going to school there. I understand on the meet part. John

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
tylerjacobsen85 said:
I'm down for a meet next summer, I should have my car together by then. Have of you guys been to beaverun race track? It would be a cool place to have meet.

No never been to beaver run race track where is it at? We are just in the stage of seeing how many people are interested and we are going to have to start looking into about where this should take place ,I know that pittsburgh drag strip is a thought .Tell use more about beaver run Thanks John

tylerjacobsen85

WVsupradriver
Nov 28, 2005
Morgantown, WV
suprahooked said:
No never been to beaver run race track where is it at? We are just in the stage of seeing how many people are interested and we are going to have to start looking into about where this should take place ,I know that pittsburgh drag strip is a thought .Tell use more about beaver run Thanks John
Beaver run is about an hour north west of Pittsburgh. I found it on the internet one day. My friend and I went to check it out, we went to their drift practice. I took my supra and my friend took his 240sx, it was sweet. The supra did good job drifting. I would going agin for sure. heres the link http://www.beaverun.com/

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
tylerjacobsen85 said:
Beaver run is about an hour north west of Pittsburgh. I found it on the internet one day. My friend and I went to check it out, we went to their drift practice. I took my supra and my friend took his 240sx, it was sweet. The supra did good job drifting. I would going agin for sure. heres the link http://www.beaverun.com/

Thats kool i looked at the link but did not see anything about drifting or useing your own car ,All i seen is useing there cars and the price was pretty steep .Let me know if i missed something . Thanks John