How Many People have more than 1 Supra at your house

martyn&tara

supra addicts
Jun 6, 2005
Somerset. England
its mind blowing really, many of us have more than one, they are very addictive cars. I find my day is full from morn to night with supras, buying bits selling bits refurbing them and so on, and im a woman. T

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
1. 86.5 (drag car build in progress)
2. 89 Turbo Targa (awaiting front clip)
3. Going to get a 3rd in a few weeks 87 turbo targa (the daily)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
I only have one...and it doens't even run :wahh:

TTL....I thought your Dad had one too. Weren't y'all getting a motor for it when you bought Boosted's motor for your car. Maybe I'm confused somehow. Father/son combos count. I will have that going on here sooner or later, and my 5 year old daughter is more interested in "the Suuuupra" than the rest of my kids. She loves it. I had the roof out taking her to school yesterday, and the first time I boosted and she heard the blow off, she screamed "DO IT AGAIN DADDY". Most 5 year old girls would scream, but they would scream "what was that?" NOT her.........Maybe she was conciously trying to wrap Daddy around her little finger.

BTW TTL.............Are you Ready????????? Post 1000 will hit you very soon!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
martyn&tara said:
its mind blowing really, many of us have more than one, they are very addictive cars. I find my day is full from morn to night with supras, buying bits selling bits refurbing them and so on, and im a woman. T
Careful Martyn.........I may travel the world, and steal your woman. You keep the cars, I'll take the woman. We will live happily ever after, and have our own little baby Supras all over the place.hehehehehehe

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
martyn&tara said:
dare i answer this, we get ribbed terribly, but have to say it is an addiction
heres a few. not telling how many we have actually got.
p360472_1.jpg

our local show and this is 3 of ours lol
wont bore you any more.

OMG dude i counted and i think you have at least 16? you can PM me your actual amount, i dont come here 3 seconds after and post your number, i sweat :evil2:

thats insane. now answer me this;

WHY!?!? there are so many that you better have at least 5-6 drivers or you're hogging the wealth...lol.

j/k thats pretty cool....crazy, but cool.