how is everyone??

yotasupra3

Nov 22, 2008
OMAHA
ya i get about 345 to a tank once lol, but all of your weight is centered on a lateral axis but with 200+ lbs behind the rear end it will through off your weight distrbution front/rear, not like it really matters its not a full blown track car, and our cars are so heavy whats 200 some odd lbs??

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
shenronzero;1194969 said:
just to get your facts closer together its closer to 200 ;), and the majority of that wieght is centered in the car, so the car really cant tell the difference, and for that matter the stuff that is actually in the hatch area is about the same weight as a spare tire and cover with carpet. and why should i care about how my car handles or steers? what make my car different from anyone else? i care about the driveability of my car just as much if not more than other people... oh and i get over 300 mile to my tank ;) even with all that extra equeipment

Wasn't knockin' on your car any.Was just giving a hard time about the STB argument that was going on in this thread.Next time I will add the smiley face that says "sarcasm" if it makes you feel better.:sarcasm:Never had a spare tire and cover w/carpet that weighed any where near 200 lbs. either.Also,handling and steering are a part of driveability.

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
yotasupra3;1194984 said:
ya i get about 345 to a tank once lol, but all of your weight is centered on a lateral axis but with 200+ lbs behind the rear end it will through off your weight distrbution front/rear, not like it really matters its not a full blown track car, and our cars are so heavy whats 200 some odd lbs??

see thats where your wrong.... the majority of the weight is in front of the rear end. the two amplifiers and the spare battery is sitting where the back seat use to be. and MPF does wiegh anything as well. trust me i designed the stereo to be fuctional and work with the car including the targa top still fitting in the holders

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
toy fanatic78;1195011 said:
Wasn't knockin' on your car any.Was just giving a hard time about the STB argument that was going on in this thread.Next time I will add the smiley face that says "sarcasm" if it makes you feel better.:sarcasm:Never had a spare tire and cover w/carpet that weighed any where near 200 lbs. either.Also,handling and steering are a part of driveability.

the amplifers and battery that go on where the back seat was take up most of that 200lbs whats actually in the trunk area weights about the same as the spare and cover

yotasupra3

Nov 22, 2008
OMAHA
shenronzero;1195019 said:
see thats where your wrong.... the majority of the weight is in front of the rear end. the two amplifiers and the spare battery is sitting where the back seat use to be. and MPF does wiegh anything as well. trust me i designed the stereo to be fuctional and work with the car including the targa top still fitting in the holders

thats bad ass, i cant see that from your avatar at least it was well thought out, i wasnt tryin to knock on your car, its just what i could c from the pics

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
yotasupra3;1195405 said:
thats bad ass, i cant see that from your avatar at least it was well thought out, i wasnt tryin to knock on your car, its just what i could c from the pics

thanks, i know your not trying to knock it, i was just trying to inform you on what was actually there and how it was laid out with the weight. i tried to keep all the wieght in bwtween the axels so not to mess with the overall balance between the front and rear.