How I spent my Summer Vacation............

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Rajunz said:
p647885_1.jpg

:eek2:

way to represent the mk3 buddy!
sounds like an awesome vacation!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ. said:
Lance: Well done :D

Hmmm new crate engine and a clean Supra.......... dunno if I could resist :evil2:
I am with you on that though :biglaugh: Sort of

Congrats again on the new engine Lance and loos like a great time!

Duane

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Glad I did not miss this thread.
That trip looked like it would be a blast! Especially if you have the ride to be in it.
There are some really nice MKIII's owned by some folks on the forums, but none can be called a hot rod except for Lance's.
It is because of that paint and overall fit and finish--it just has a different appeal.

Rajunz said:
The Hot Rod Power Tour will air this coming Sunday morning, July 29th, 9:30am Eastern, Hot Rod TV, ESPN2............
<Marked in my schedule book!>

Lance and I would know that if you are going to paint flames on a car or bike, then it has to be different because flames have been done and done--lots of people have flames.
But this car does it in a different way: it incorporates the firebird into the scheme--pretty neat!
In my opinion, a flame job has to have another element to pull it off.
Whether it be disappearing flames, color changing flames, intertwining/overlapping flames, or the following.

p695405_1.jpg

p695405_2.jpg

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
So what did you end up doing with the crate engine? :naughty:
I haven't gotten it yet, It shipped last Friday. I thought of selling it, but everyone says I need to keep it and build something around it, because it kind of has some history to it..................

Also, the air times must have been mixed up because the Power Tour did not air as posted. Probably next week's episode.