How do you pronounce the Supra generations? POLL

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
This is something I'm very curious to find out about.
Anybody, anywhere, no matter where you live in the world, How do you pronounce the generations of our Supras?
Do you say:

"MARK THREE"

or

"M-K-THREE"

or.....any other ways?:icon_bigg

From meeting people from everywhere, I would have to say it's split right down the middle...and crazy enough, I've now gotten used to saying both terms at random times. :aigo: Kind of weird...because I can't decide how to say it, lol. Anyways, vote in the Poll and leave some feedback.

Jeff

*EDIT*Grrrrr. Can a Mod please add in the poll? My PC went crazy and submitted EVEN with the Poll option box checked. :icon_evil

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
It's supposed to be mark three, lots of people just say it in internet for whatever reason...

I'm kind of lacking a poll here though. :dunno:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
OMGWTFBBQBHG!!!!?!!!!! Modzzzzz...PLEASE put in a Poll....I want to have a Poll. :) That's all I ask for. It submitted without a poll and the Poll option box WAS checked.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Mark 3, MK3 has an extra syllable in it and I'm all about working smarter...not harder :naughty:

But I have a bad habit of using chassis codes the most, a lot more specific in 2-7 letters.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Jspec7m88 said:
OMGWTFBBQBHG!!!!?!!!!! Modzzzzz...PLEASE put in a Poll....I want to have a Poll. :) That's all I ask for. It submitted without a poll and the Poll option box WAS checked.
If you edit it, can't you add a poll or no?

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
The correct pronunciation is "Mark" Which denotes a cars specific model chasse. MK is just the abbreviation of MARK used in text. I seen it used in Europe & Japan models mostly though. I know some willl ask about the Lincoln Mark VIII Or the Toyota Mark II. Those are Spacific models & have nothing to do with chassie.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Funny U should start a thread about this. The Fiance met one of the other local MKIV owners and he was telling her where the M-K-I-V owners meet up...

Really, he pronounced EACH letter.... So now we joke about my M-K-I-I-I.... pronounced M, K, I, I, I.