How Come When I Hit Boost

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
tissimo;1560331 said:
Thats because your cars slow?

Happens to every quick supra I've been in. Usually ~ 350whp

BPU 2jzgte? Maybe it is because I've got everything changed out...hmm that or I just don't notice it. Actually in all the boosted supras I've been in I have never noticed this.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Because there's a little pendulum in the Seat Belt retractor that senses if the car is at a weird angle/upside down and locks the belt. car that can pull decent G's in any direction will lock it.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Mine does this every time and yes, it's a bit annoying. I think passengers find it creates a little extra fear when they get squished back into the seat then pinned and squeezed in place by the sealbelt because it retracts a bit first before it locks under acceleration. ;)

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
91supran/a;1562009 said:
happens to me all the time lol then the damn thing wont release and i got to mess with it for a couple min to get the choke hold off of me

Same here. All that choking, it's almost like it trying to get me off even faster.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
91supran/a;1562009 said:
happens to me all the time lol then the damn thing wont release and i got to mess with it for a couple min to get the choke hold off of me
Yep, after each 2nd gear pull or run through the gears, I have to mess with it to get unchoked. I'm so used to it now, I just do it and don't really think about it anymore.