How about Jacksonville peeps?

astkgse

Oct 20, 2008
jacksonville
Scotty, I'll take it but I'm not sure it is bad. I am trying to figure out why my car isn't starting. It has no spark the last two weeks and won't start. I am about through with it. I have gotten good guidance from the minds here but still can't figure it out. I am about out of money to fix and have no time. You know anyone who might be able to work on it? I don't have much to pay for it. Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I'm off 210 in st augustine, but have to go through julington creek to head home. I work today from 7-5 and 6-11 at the other job. I'm free usually every saturday or thurs and fri nights

astkgse

Oct 20, 2008
jacksonville
Well, maybe when I get back you can take a look at it. I will be gone till the 30th. If I could get it started you could take it and see what you could do...but I can't.

astkgse

Oct 20, 2008
jacksonville
I appreciate it but you don't have to do that. I will be fairly busy when I get back so you could take it then as well. I will hit you about that time and see if it's a good time.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
hey guys am selling my wifes 93 lexus gs300. it's got 210k miles but runs strong and is very reliable hell it's got a 2jz in it still good for 50-60k miles. no oil leaks at all timing belt water pump cam and crank seals have been done 2 months ago brakes done 4 months ago tranny service also done 2 months ago no engine noise always ran mobil 1 changed every 4k. so if you intrested or know some one that's looking for a ride let me know 904-327-4929

Attachments

• Photo0123..jpg
    Photo0123..jpg
    254 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo0124..jpg
    Photo0124..jpg
    205 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo0122..jpg
    Photo0122..jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 6

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
If anybody has an engine hoist I can borrow/rent for the weekend I would really appreciate it. I've got to pull 2 engines saturday and sunday. I'll have the supra back on the road enough to drive until I find a new car for the wife.

SC Rydah

Sep 20, 2008
New Jersey
I know this is an old thread, but how y'all doin? I've been thinking about moving down there for a while now. I'm from Newark, NJ. I hear there are some parts in Jacksonville like Newark. Some city, some ghetto, but I hear there's some quiet, country areas too. That's what really interests me. I'd love to live cheaper, have some nice tracks to go late at night, and have some nice, big roads to open up on! What's it like down there??

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Depends on where in and outside of jax your at. callahan and middleburg have alot of dirt roads and not alot of people so you can get away with driving fast ( no offense to the people that live or work there). nicer parts of the town to live in is mandarin and southside area some near regency and some on the westside. No dragstrips close anymore, closest one I believe is gainsville. Just have to get in the car and drive one day. Thats what most of us do.

astkgse

Oct 20, 2008
jacksonville
Scotty, I am back in J-ville. Hope things are well with you. If you might still have a minute to take a look at my supra I would appreciate it. Let me know. anthony