How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
If anybody is looking for parts, I have 2 cars worth I need to junk and hoestly, I need to make some cash from them, but i'm open to a buy 1 get 1 free kinda deal. Come check out what I got.

On another note, I am NOT moving to Ga. The whole deal fell through, and since I have not invested any cash into it yet,I decided to pull the plug and stick around for awhile.

astkgse

Oct 20, 2008
jacksonville
Scotty, obviously haven't been on for a while. Still have that fan and shroud? Might need a couple parts...got several codes. If you still have them can you give me a call on my cell 463-0832?
Thanks, anthony

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I have a car and a half worth of crap laying around. If you guys need anything, let me know. I have to re-pin a 87 to 91 harness if anybody can help. I'm searchin the net for an old 89 plus - 92 ECU side harness thats hacked. If you guys know of any let me know.

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
Hey Guys,

Got a spare exhaust laying around the house I am trying to get rid of. My new exhaust should be coming in next week. Not looking for much money for it
Stats:
-Full 3in to N1 Style(ebay) Muffler
-Eliminates the cat
-1 Piece exhaust

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Josh

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Meet up this coming weekend guys? I will be rolling something new and improved. I have alot of stuff laying around I need to get rid of. Instead of tossing in to the recycler, i'd rather have it go to you guys instead. come pick it up

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
thank for the help Scotty, Supra running again, had detonation like you said, the prong on the plug from cyl 1 was bend. I tested the plug and it still work but very weak, no wonder there was no code.