Hot Rod Power Tour

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Coming through the region next week, I highly recommend checking it out.

The Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour will be rolling through Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama next week. You guys should come on out and check out 4,000+ Hot Rods of all shapes and sizes. The shows are free to the general public, and only $25 if you want to register your car and park it inside the venue. Also, the if you can make the drive from one venue to another, it is something tthat has to be experienced, rolling with thousands of fine rides, every gas station is a car show. I'll be there with the crew from Spectre Performance again and driving the 2JZ Maverick, Kevin Prine will be there with his 7M-GTE Mustang. Come by the Spectre Performance booth and introduce yourselves.

All of the details can be found at www.hotrod.com

-Lance

p1575100_1.jpg

p1575100_2.png

p1575100_3.jpg

p1575100_4.jpg

p1575100_5.jpg
p1575100_6.jpg

Saturday June 5
Newton, IA, Iowa Speedway

Sunday June 6
Springfield, IL, Downtown Springfield

Monday June 7
DuQuoin, IL, DuQuoin State Fairgrounds

Tuesday June 8
Bowling Green, KY, Warren County Airport

Wednesday June 9
Chattanooga, TN, Chattanooga State Community College

Thursday June 10
Birmingham, AL, Regions Park Stadium

Friday June 11
Mobile, AL, Downtown Mobile

Saturday June 12
Mobile, AL, U.S.S. Alabama
(Long Hauler Awards)

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
I love that 2J in the Maverick. But not a fan of the fox body.. Nice work on both cars, ISNt there a requirement for age of the vehicle on the power tour. i know a t the good guys show they only allow 71 and below

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
I was part of the Long Haul Gang in 07 for the Power Tour. It was nothing short of awesome!! there is no age limit to participate in it. We drove through one town i remember the streets were lined with people like we were in a parade. It was awesome. if it is going near you i highly recommend you so see it and try to make one of the travel dates.

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
I'm gonna be in newton hopefully.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

TripleC;1575423 said:
I love that 2J in the Maverick. But not a fan of the fox body.. Nice work on both cars, ISNt there a requirement for age of the vehicle on the power tour. i know a t the good guys show they only allow 71 and below

Any car or truck owner who wants to join the tour is welcomed! Any year, make or model vehicle accepted. Please NO rental cars

Taken from http://www.hotrod.com/powertour/2010/hrpt_2010_power_tour_frequently_asked_questions/index.html