Horay for college

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
1200$-

tags
engine
interior(the carpet is up,meaning hes fucked with it)
exterior
Its a pre-89
Hardtop(preference)
you have to drive
he hasnt been 100% upfront
Its not worth much more than that
He needs it gone

And just BTW you dont need to go MHG and ARPs to get 300whp reliably if the engine is in good condition.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
MHG and ARP studs may not be necessary to hit 300whp, but is recommended for peace of mind. Hell, mine is stock with a MHG and ARPs...bought it that way. It's our most common upgrade for a reason...reason being that we will always be on a quest for more boost. You can easily get there with a ct26 upgrade, Lexus AFM + 550s and a boost controller, as long as your intake and exhaust is up to it. 3" both ways should do it. You'd probably be looking at an intercooler, hardpipes and some engine management to go much higher, though; I'm shooting for 400, and that's basically my entire shopping list. I may go with a cx racing t61 bolt-on, though.

That said, I'm with xzeror...1100 to 1300 sounds like a great price. 1500 would be acceptable, but with the oil leak and tag issues, I'd be surprised if he won't go lower.

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
Well I get the car tomorrow. Meeting the seller around 2 pm. I am thinking about offering him a grand even, cuz those plates are going to kill me... BUT...he has a shiny part he is throwing in with the car...

SEEEEEE????
p1657753_1.jpg

and a Ghetto one of these:
p1657753_2.jpg

and what looks like an even more ghetto intake:
p1657753_3.jpg

So...I may have to offer 1200 lol.

Input?

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
I just want you all to know that where I live, it is currently, by my laptop's clock, 6:33 in the morning. I am so anxious to go get this car today that no, I haven't slept. And yes. Today is already very full on win.

Also, thank you all for your help, and more importantly, your patience....I can be quite remedial at times. XD