Hogan knows best drift episode..

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
"What happened, he wouldn't let the front it, something's wrong"

Haha no, hitting the wall gets you more points.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
lolz my friend showed me that last night. I laughed when he was walking around and talking to the other drifters, and they didn't like him much since he is freaken rich.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Wasn't there an episode where Nick claimed he did his own work on his Supra, too? What, oil changes? Everytime I see him on that show, I think I subconsciously roll my eyes.
Hulk is a great guy, but it doesn't look like he's leaving us behind a very good legacy through his bloodline.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea, sucks for them that he just got a factory sponsorship right off the bat, but that's how expensive motorsports work. It takes money to make money. Starting off with the best you can buy is obviously going to put you ahead of the competition.

I do hate how Hulk says "Nick isn't going to be handed anything in this"
Umm, didn't you just buy a brand new Viper just to strip for his factory race car?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
BWHAHAHAHHA, he shows up with a fuckin trailer and all the other drifters drove their own cars there. LOL.
LOL he has a whole crack team of mechanics workin on his car. I dont think he has worked on his own car.

RULE #1 fuckin one, dont stick someone new to driving behind a HP/Tq Monster.

HAHHAHA I Cant stop laughing at this.
TAKE THAT SUPRA AWAY FROM HIM!

Last edited:

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i feel bad for the kid, he's fortunate to have all that money and he's just tryin to do his own thing. for his age, i don't know if there are many guys that can compete with him.........but it is all b/c of the money that he can afford to do all of that

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
D34DC311 said:
LOL he has a whole crack team of mechanics workin on his car. I dont think he has worked on his own car.

RULE #1 fuckin one, dont stick someone new to driving behind a HP/Tq Monster.

HAHHAHA I Cant stop laughing at this.
TAKE THAT SUPRA AWAY FROM HIM!

In an earlier episode, they showed him in the garage, at their old house. He was handling a big polished turbocharger, and I was thinking "What are you going to do with that, besides HOLD it?"

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
wow guys... the show is all staged anyways.

Ive talked to him a couple times and he isn't a bad person, probably knows more for his age than anybody on the forums.

Turb0Lover

Its coming back
Nov 23, 2006
Phila.PA
What a jerk this kid is. He was mad he didnt get in but he would be even more mad if his dad wasn't Hogan. I dont know how hard it is but the kid was lucky to even get as far as he did. And Hogan is awesome but his kid is just a noodle. Hopefully he will wise up. They should of made him use is supra, maybe then he would of taken more care of it.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
thechori said:
i feel bad for the kid, he's fortunate to have all that money and he's just tryin to do his own thing. for his age, i don't know if there are many guys that can compete with him.........but it is all b/c of the money that he can afford to do all of that

Uhh trying to do his own thing? He was handed a built viper for godsake, hes never held a job, and he wrecks it 2 times drifting it.
WTF does he need dodge to sponsor him when he has daddy deep pockets.
Look at every one of those other kids out there with their 80s model cars that look ratty as hell and the time, effort, blood sweat and tears they put into their cars. The kid has a pit crew for god sake.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
drunk_medic said:
In an earlier episode, they showed him in the garage, at their old house. He was handling a big polished turbocharger, and I was thinking "What are you going to do with that, besides HOLD it?"

Yeah I remember an episode where he was in the garage with the Intake Manifold off the yellow car as Terry went over to talk to him.

I like how he tries to go up and compliment the other drivers car. Shows he's not a stuck up greedy kid. And given the same opportunities, I'd probably take a built Viper over a cheap fix-er-upper too...

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
I'm gunna have to side with the kid on this one. Sure he was handed a 6 figure car, but at least he wasn't a total dick to the other drivers. If he had shown up and been like, "you all might as well go home cause I'm gonna rock this," then yeah, fuck that kid, but at least he had a good attitude towards everyone else.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Yeah I think given the circumstances I would probably have done something similar. Hes only what...16? you have to take that into account. Hes not evecn fully matured yet so of course he is gonna act a little "childish". Ehh I'll side with Nick...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
^^Ya, for his situation everyone's gonna hate him. He's a lucky bastard, but thats not his fault. I'd have loads of respect for him if he declined daddy's money and made his own car, but I dont know anyone that would actually do that. What 16 year old turns down an oppurtunity to race a $100000 drift car?!

Given his situation, I think he does alright. I went to school with a lot of kids with less money that were more jaded.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
suprarx7nut said:
Given his situation, I think he does alright. I went to school with a lot of kids with less money that were more jaded.

Yup.

Dachande said:
The entire show is staged. You guys need to take a breather.

So Nick doesn't drive that car? All those other drivers were actors? and Hulk isn't really an ex-wrestler, and Brooke's singing career... never really happened??
It's skewed and scripted reality, but what happens in the show does happen in real life too.

artmo

Mar 1, 2006
Portland, Oregon
www.myspace.com
well even if it was "staged" and the whole thing is "fake" at least in the show it shows him working hard towrads a goal and thats a positive moral, that guy is geting ripped on so bad just because he has it easy, i mean he is at least trying somthing he isnt sitting on his ass, and why wouldnt a 16yr old take a opportunity like that, people need to stop drinking that haterade.