Arp rod,main and head studs
Oem oil pump shimmed
Ati damper
ID 1000cc injectors
Walbro 400
Dbb billet 6265 turbo
Act 6 puck hd clutch
Chromoly driveshaft
And the list goes on I'm in the process of swapping my engine out I plan on seeing what I can get out of my 6265 before I upgrade my end goal is around 850 rwhp I also had plans on 1000 plus rwhp but change my mind after all the hard work and pain on my brothers mk 4 supra it currently has 1149 rwhp running c98 it's a lot of time and effort to reach those goals and of coarse money. I'm setting a more reasonable goal of 850 rwhp I'm building a street slash occasional drag car and plan on keeping more of my money in my pocket.

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
I haven't posted on here for a while but did you guys mention member Quake? He has a powerful 7M also I believe, also Mibrum racing in Europe?

ThunderZTA

Twitch
Apr 17, 2012
Texas
joel903;1993011 said:
I haven't posted on here for a while but did you guys mention member Quake? He has a powerful 7M also I believe, also Mibrum racing in Europe?

Im not sure who Quake is but if you wanna elaborate please do. I didn't list Gary's Supra because i was wanting to know USA and North American cars cause i can actually see them someday as i dont see me being in Europe anytime soon and also Gary's is a full blown drag car not driven on the streets. Not denying him anything of course he actually has the most powerful 7M in the world but i was wanting to know street cars, not dragsters

din904;1993006 said:
Crowder rods not Bc junk

i take it you've had a bad experience with BC as well lol? i went Crower as well, hurt the pocket book (1,100) but totally worth it. i am using BC cams though

Last edited:

ThunderZTA

Twitch
Apr 17, 2012
Texas
Yeah I found the user. He has a thread from a few year back showing 740whp on meth. Thats the highest I've been able to find on him though

quake

toyota tech
Apr 13, 2005
r.i.
ThunderZTA;1993093 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fWNQAGhKg&app=desktop

Idk if its the same quake but a year ago he did 685

yeah thats me i took a step back and added a second 44mm wastegate lol boost is now around 26psi down from 31 as the low setting. In that vid car was on 66% ethenol so timing was pulled a bit and it was tuned super conservative as i had no experience with it as a fuel and wanted it to be safe. By the end of summer it was on 75%e and power was around 7-750 for the low setting. Put on 16,000 miles in 8 months with it then pulled it and replaced rings and check wear. Ended up picking up a new custom mani from seth and downsized to 1280cc injectors. Still runs a intank pump and external maganafuel over 5psi. We will see where i stand soon as i return to the dyno last time i ran out of duty on the controller so it is now wired to the ecu.

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
Great to see some high hp 7ms getting built. With the torque provided by the 7m the wristpin would not be something to skimp out on. Id spend the couple of hours to change out the pins just my $0.02.