High idel ? Again

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
So we just got the supra up and going now the idel is reveing high between 1500 and 2k until I give it some gas. I thought it would be a vacuum leak but I can not find one any where. So what's been done.

Timed and yes jumped the cps.
Put the tps back into spec
Replaced the maf which was bad
So here are the specs on the motor as of today. 550 injectors. Afpr adjusted to 39 psi, afr's are at 13.8. Apexi neo , bigger intercooler and custom piping, td06 greddy turbo. I'm sure more. Could it be a ic leak? That's what Im down to thinking but my leak down test keeps cming back good. So any more ideas would be great!! Thanks to all that read this long ass post.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
I'd think more simple than that. Check your linkage and make sure it is not binding as the moving parts tend to get worn and cause it to be sticky. Manually try to close the throttle plate, does the idle get lower?

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Also check that the nut on your throttle stop screw is good and tight... and the screw isnt too far out keeping the throttle plate open. When you used your feeler gauge in between the throttle stop screw getting the tps within spec maybe you didnt tighten the nut enough, the screw can work down a bit and leave the throttle cracked open just a tad and cause high idle.