Hi, my name is Yosef, and I'm a SM junkie

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I've had my 88 turbo targa since 1994 back when I was in highschool. I stopped driving it 5 years ago when I was in college, couldn't afford to keep fixing it. Recently took it out of storage about a year ago and have been restoring it ever since! :)

Oh, and by the way, I'm you're friendly online jeweler ;)

If you need anything whether it be engagement rings, wedding bands, gold chains, etc let me know I'll hook you up :) My family actually designs and manufactures most of everything in downtown Los Angeles. I design and sell jewelry online, this is my website:

DY Jewels - Diamond, Platinum & Gold Jewelry

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
No one wanted any :) ... Cheapos... Maybe I'll have some nice silver keychains made if I can come up with a really good design. Not just a thing that says "SUPRA" but like a 3-D model minature model of a mk3, that would be really cool. If someone could carve something like that out of wax I could make it. I'll come up with something ;)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Your the supra jeweler, and I'm the supra mortgager. Any other wierd job titles out there that you all've got that nobody would expect to own and be a fanatic of supras?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
Yellow 13 said:
Can you hook me up with some Flava Flave gear?

I want a 24 inch diamond encrusted Platinum clock set inside a spinner rim on a gold 20 inch gold chain.

hey man if you want it i can make it.... my cousin who designs jewelry downtown made a pendant for 50cent, and he just made a bunch of rings for xzibit that he's going to sell on his website (they're all the same design i think). he's getting more and more celebrities in his shop these days. he designs my stuff too ;)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I need some wedding bands...

I may be giving you a PM sometime in the future. :icon_bigg

Rather help you out than the bastards that already got $1400 or whatever out of me. $1400, plus a band for her a $100 pos for me. Where's the justice?