Heya, new to forums.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Remember to always vote for that great guy they call "Suprahero". He is one of our finest members on here.......................;)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^Shameless!!!!

Welcome again and yes being new and voting is huge. Any help we can give we are always here to help. Sounds like you got search down so your golden. But dont be afraid to post and ask a question!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup said:
^^^^Shameless!!!!

Welcome again and yes being new and voting is huge. Any help we can give we are always here to help. Sounds like you got search down so your golden. But dont be afraid to post and ask a question!!!!

Yes........post a question........Your answers help ,more than just yourself

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Welcome to the site! What part of Vancouver do you live in by any chance? I used to live in the Cascade Park area, just off 164th. I went to Evergreen H.S.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
You ever driven out to cougar along 503? I love the switchback roads they got! Have a friend who lives out there and I use him as an excuse just to take my supra through those corners.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Yeah I've been out there a few times. My main road that I drive on though is Washougal River road, outside of, you guessed it Washougal. I know that road like the back of my hand. Thats the first road I am gonna drive too when I get back to the States in June.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
The one that leads past Beacon Rock? Yep! Fun road! We'll have to do a meet or something when you get back to the states!

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Yeah. It goes back about 17 or 18 miles and ends at Dougan Fall's. Yeah I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime. Only problem is, if you call it that, is that I currently have a truck( 96 K1500 Silverado) Stateside. Unless I can get a Supra there for a decent price I'll be driving that truck when I get back. And it doesn't like being tossed around too much on curvy roads:(