Hey guys new to posting.

mark1987supra

work in progress
May 26, 2008
Des Moines
I have been surfing this forum for the last 4 years now. I have a BS in automotive technology and picked up my mkiii with a BHG while in college. I mostly used this forum for information when i was rebuilding the engine on my 1987 mkiii turbo. I have learned so much just seeing what other people are doing, new parts to the market, and what fixes you guys have found out over the years.

Mods
Well like I said earlier I have an 87 turbo targa. What I have done so far is rebuilt engine all factory internals except for ARP head studs. Supporting mods are RPS stage 3 clutch, Fidenza flywheel, Flexlite dual electric fans, and a Fluidyne rediator. For breathing I added a K&N filter kit, modified HKS downpipe, test pipe, and a BLitz Nur Spec cat back. Power unfortunetly comes from an ebay turbo kit.

Future Mods
SP61 bolt on, ETS intercooler, Map 2 Ecu, BIC dp, full fuel system upgrade, HKS stopper HG, and gauges.

Last edited:

mark1987supra

work in progress
May 26, 2008
Des Moines
I got my BS at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. What took so long to become a member was just being busy with school and away from my supra. Also the car was in storage for 3 years while in school and working out all the little odds and ends. Pics will come soon I only get time to post on weekends while training with my new job.