hey guys new owner

Feb 16, 2011
North Carolina
hey guys i figured i'd post here since i'm now an owner of an 87 turbo supra i bought for 390$ it runs but needs a head gasket, and some more minor work. The motor is rough, its been rigged up pretty sh*ty but i'm having it all redone when i get the headgasket fixed this weekend

Every thing interior wise works, power windows, power driver seat, power side mirrors work the electronic suspension controller (forgot what its called) works, EVERY thing works on this car
pictures
p1675614_1.jpg

interior is extremely good for the fact its been sitting in the sun only the dash is crached and as you can see the steering wheel/center console is messed up
p1675614_2.jpg

p1675614_3.jpg

another interior shot
p1675614_4.jpg

engine like i said is rough but not horrible
p1675614_5.jpg

Its a good project, but its very clean for the price i paid, seeing as i can go outside right now and it will start up and run,

Tell me what yall think :D

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
wow, never knew they put burgundy into blue cars...

but a fellow homo-blue owner is always welcome here..:D

car's rough, but i've seen worse with love, care (and money), turn into some gorgeous powerful beasts..

Feb 16, 2011
North Carolina
the paint is silver my camera is a peice lol, the inside of the car is mint besides the dash and the center console, paint will be done soon

Feb 16, 2011
North Carolina
We shall see how the motor is, it goes to the shop tomorrow i might end up having to rebuild the motor, which sucks but if it has to have it done then i might aswell do it,

Feb 16, 2011
North Carolina
Alright so news is i'm not getting a headgasket put on this motor, one of my friends is gunna sell me a 91 motor to put in its place, so i cant turn down that deal

looks like i'm gunna have a nice motor now,