Hey guys, I own a 2006 Supra.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
So a friend of mine told me that she talked to a guy who claimed he owned a 2006 Supra. This didn't fly well with me, so I decided to have some fun.

Select: All, Read, None
ShowAllUnread
Your Supra.
Between ****and You

Me

January 13 at 12:06am
Got any pics of the 06 Supra?

*** January 13 at 12:07am Report
uhmmm no......i could take a few though

Me
January 13 at 12:08am
Yea dude that'd be cool. I'm about to buy one too.

*** January 13 at 12:10am Report
yeah dude here tricked his out and when he went to PCS (leave) he found out due to enviroment restrictions hed have to modify like $3000 dollars worth of stuff so he just sold it to me.....im selling it in a couple months though

Me
January 13 at 12:11am
Damn that's nuts. What all is done to it?

*** January 13 at 12:14am Report
idk Im not really a tricked out car buff, I just like fancy cars that look badass and his car was badass so i bought it cause he was only selling it for $8000

*** January 13 at 12:15am Report
i know its got illegal stuff on it cause if u go over 180 kmph, the cops wont chase you and i've got this up to 194

Me
January 13 at 12:16am
That's a crazy good deal for an '06. I bet it looks even crazier. When can you get some pics up?

January 13 at 12:19am Report

im on my lunch now and when i get off at 6 itll probably be dark out so i can probably take some pics bout this time tomorrow then i can put em up

Me January 13 at 12:22am

They don't pull you over?

That's fucking crazy, because the designer and owner of the Top Secret Supra was pulled over doing 200+ MILES per hour. Nice Fast and Furious quote though, dipshit.

I find it hard to believe you own a 2006 Supra. Considering Toyota stopped production of the Supra in 2002. Your efforts to impress a high school girl by saying you own a cool car is pretty fucking pathetic, if I may say so. I bet she was impressed by you "uber cool whip yo." Next time you try to act like you own a car, make sure if fucking exists you fuck face. Your pathetic attempt at making it seem like you own a Supra is pretty damn hilarious. My other Supra friends and I had a great laugh at your expense. Believe it or not, some people in this world DO own REAL Supras. Next time try bullshitting about a super sick awesome fast Prelude that runs 6's.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
the 2006 supra. its a boat lol

p1660303_1.jpg

p1660303_2.jpg

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

**** 13 at 1:01am Report
first of all, the quote, is true. not only have we all done it cause its only like 120 mph after you do the conversion, which isnt even that fast. Secondly, the car title says supra. Shit doesnt lie, actually it says "Toyota Celica Supra" and try to tell me they stopped making it when I have it. 2006 was the last year Celicas were made. Thirdly its Japanese so if you know everything about every Japanese car please let me know. And fourth it has modifications so who knows whats been done to that car or what it was originally known as. All I know it my title says 2006 Toyota Celica Supra, to me...Toyota Supra. So way to try and call me out when you obviously dont know shit about it.

Me January 13 at 9:53am
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Holy shit, you have got to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers ever. Stop trying to defend yourself, it's useless. You now look like a bigger jackass.

They stopped production of the Supra in 2002. Google you fucking retard, and prepare to have your mind blown. There was no Supra in 2006.

Your 2006 "Celica Supra" doesn't exist either. The Supra dropped the Celica name in 1985. That's 19 years that the Celica Supra was not made. It became just the Supra line. I would know, because there is a 1985 Celica Supra 10 houses down from me and I've driven the fucking thing.

But I bet the high school girls believe you. Because anybody who doesn't have the IQ of Forest Gump doesn't.

And yes, I do in fact know about these cars. I own TWO MKIII Supras. You're a little bitch, I bet mommy is proud.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I wouldn't worry about him, there are tons of idiots around here who pretend like they know all about supras. In fact I talked to a fellow employee who picked up a mkiv supra for $600 in great condition with well over 800hp. Another guy told me he had a 1988 mk3 with a quick little 4 cylinder motor in it. Just learn to ignore the idiots, it's easier than trying to convince them they're wrong.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Had someone tell me to my face a while ago, they just bought an 08 supra...cool...going on about my day...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I wasn't lieing either Mario. My title says "08 Celica Supra"..........I don't care if you guys believe me or not.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Then there was this guy who made like 900 foot pounds or torque by 2500 RPM with a 7m. They know they are wrong they know they are BS'ing you can't really win. Sometimes I think they actually begin to believe their own stories after awhile and that's when it gets scary.

A fairly recent situation I know of comes to mind.....but in the end they will keep doing what they do and your likely wasting your energy responding to it unless something compels you too for one reason or another. Boredom, to help prevent someone you know from being ripped off, prevent badness of some kind etc.

But I did pick up some really sweet oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sellto you realy cheap....Just because your a friend and all!

Interested?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1660417 said:
I wasn't lieing either Mario. My title says "08 Celica Supra"..........I don't care if you guys believe me or not.

We believe you jay...we believe you.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Easy gentlemen, the whole point was just to trash the dude. I'm not actually infuriated. For the lulz.