Hey Everyone

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
I am a proud owner of a 1990 JDM Twin Turbo R Toyota Supra that I purchased in December. I live In BC, Canada and I'm looking forward to finding out as much as I can about my car.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Supra Rims 011.jpg
    Supra Rims 011.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Supra 013.jpg
    Supra 013.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Supra 024.jpg
    Supra 024.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Supra 007.jpg
    Supra 007.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Supra 018.jpg
    Supra 018.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 14

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
The car has a few mods. Project Mu vented rotors on all four corners, stock calipers + pads. Braided stainless brake lines. 17" Rays Engineering staggered rims. Cusco adjustable suspension all the way around. Torsen limited slip differential. Front strut brace. SARD air intake. 3" turbo-back exhaust. Ultra ignition system. Aside from that, just your basic sound system. Two 12" alpine subs, Kenwood 1700 watt mono amp, Panasonic head unit. The car is green by the way, everyone thinks its black when they first see it though, including myself. I greatly enjoy the car. It has a few bugs though that I hope to get fixed in the near future.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
OH MAN! you bought that car at Abbotsford Japan Auto! I go there all the time and jsut admire all the other supras haha including that one. Glad to see it has a new home now where it gets driven. Where abouts do you live? I'm in chilliwack and have the identical car to you. Hit me up on PM

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Hey, I don't mind the rims, but I plan on getting a better set once I get the $$$. And I don't mind the stickers(much). They're coming off soon though I think, I just wanted to get a full documentation of the car before I do modifications of my own.