Hey Everyone ! ** Updated Pics !!! **

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
^ haha.. I think Jesse just wants to get on my good side cuz he wants my sawblade wheels..LOL j/k man... it's all good. Yea I plan on being at IFO, I guess I gotta get you something now, huh?

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Ok well all paperwork is done and the supra is officially mine. I am absolutely stoked...lol. I can't find my friggin digital cam.. so I ook a couple shots with my phone to hopefully get you guys by for now...lol.

p1424449_1.jpg

p1424449_2.jpg

I dunno why it looks orange....

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
I'm from Shreveport..sux to be me hahaha.

Yea she looks pretty decent, I tried to get the cleanest one I could afford. There are a few dings here and there, but those can be easily fixed. Ty for the comments and the welcome.

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
What size are the rims 18x9.5 R? 18x8.5 F?
Im lookin at them in bronze 19's
Sick car dude cant wait to see it(with sawblades in it) lol jk
November isnt too far away.... hit me up if you need anything.

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
jessemkiiis;1424750 said:
What size are the rims 18x9.5 R? 18x8.5 F?
Im lookin at them in bronze 19's
Sick car dude cant wait to see it(with sawblades in it) lol jk
November isnt too far away.... hit me up if you need anything.

Your exactly right on the rims...good call...lol. I do need the passenger side grille insert and the driver side foglight. I just got back from the store and when I pulled up there in the parking lot.. some random dude just walks up and starts talking to me about it...lol. I gotta get up in the morning and re-program the AEM truboost..it's set all wrong and crap...currently only hitting about 3.5 psi ??...LOL. **stay tuned for when I get it set right with the spring pressure, duty cycle, and psi....**

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Igknyte;1424908 said:
*drool. :drool: lol
thats clean i wish mine was as clean as yours
nice find.
that orange isnt bad lol
but yes i know its red. ;p

thanks man.. I appreciate that. Yea orange lol.. cell phone cam ftl. my digi cam took a hike to some dam where, so I'm gonna borrow my buddies and go find a nice place for some pics..maybe by the lake or something.

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
hehe bullseye.... what suspensions on it? Like i said i was lookin at the 19's but 18's look so good on yours. and get used to random people talking to you about it.
like me Im one of those people.

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Suspension mods:

H & R lowering springs
Tanabe Sustec Front Sway Bar

I got my eye on a deal for some Tein Coilovers from a local guy...I'll keep my fingers crossed

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
If you get the coilovers, ill gladly buy the h&rs.
Ive been looking at the Eibach Pro kit, But Id hate to see your Garage cluttered lol...
Shoot me a pm if everything goes through, My fingers are crossed too

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
clean car man, great find. ull get used to it lookin orange in the pics lol, happens to me all the time. have fun :biggrinbo