Here to find help!!!

P B

Oct 6, 2011
Livermore, CA
Ok, I took my Supra in to have the front wheel bearings changed (low pitch whirring noise from the front end). This was my mistake! I called a week in advance to make an appointment, and didn't even look at my car for three days! Then he told me that I shouldn't spen anymore money on THIS car! Told me that I needed to have my cooling tank sensor replaced, and my brake light sensor replaced, and that the engine leaks oil. I said, " What about the wheel bearings I need replaced???" Two days later I go in and he's still talking about that stuff, and I could've done the wheel bearings myself in three days! I told him I wanted a new motor, and that I'd probably put a Lexus motor in it. He told me that I can't do that, that it would never pass smog! I told him that I have been a mechanic, and that what I need is someone who will change my wheel bearings, but he still just nit-picks over little stuff! I need to find a mechanic in the area here that can help me fix what I want fixed! I bought my car at a junk yard because I want this car, not to be told that I shoouldn't spend money on THIS car! Can anyone help???

CrazyHorse26

Formerly Puerto
Aug 2, 2011
Long Beach, CA
yeah first of all take it out of the damn shop and park somewhere dry and where it can be worked on your own and somelese that chooses to help you for the time being and stay away from the shops!!! lol