Here i go again with another charity show

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Come on guys.. I'd really like to see some people representin.. I dont care make/model or what they look like.. ITS FOR CHARITY... I'm tired of being the only one there.. I always speak highly of everyone and noone shows! So come on guys!

BENEFIT CAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND IN ALBANY! D.A.R.E 2 Cruise supporting the Linn County Drug Abuse Resistance Education program...
COST: $20 (come on, its CHARITY)
ROLL IN TIME: 8am
LOC: 250 Broadalbin St
Albany, Oregon 97321
CONTACT : IM ME, EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME.. I'll give you my cell number (if you dont have it) so you can locate and park next to me at the show!

THANKS EVERYONE :)

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
highnitro12187;1073069 said:
if my car was registered i would deffinatly go. Haha. I guess i need to get that done.

horse shit excuse! Lol...

p1073097_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hopefully, you have a better turnout, but it's not looking so good.
Come on guys it's charity and a chance to show off your ride. It doesn't have to be show quality. Just give it a good scrubbing and vacuum and call it a day. Good luck Ashley.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
Unfortunately I work 12 hour days on weekends at my job, so not only do I miss most supra meet N greets, but these type of shows too. :sadwavey:

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
suprahero;1074317 said:
Hopefully, you have a better turnout, but it's not looking so good.
Come on guys it's charity and a chance to show off your ride. It doesn't have to be show quality. Just give it a good scrubbing and vacuum and call it a day. Good luck Ashley.

I have no chance.. I'm going up against a 300zx with lambo doors.. LOL