Help me out

turbulance_cressida

Sep 28, 2006
brooklyn,ny
A supra owner told me that i dont need boost lines from turbo to wastegate to make boost is this true or not?

And my vac keeps going to -25

When you drive the car up to about 4-5k the boost gauge stays at zero and the sounds like it dieing but not in that sence. Just bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaa,remember no vac lines are on the front of the turbo neither the wastegate.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
turbulance_cressida;1562471 said:
A supra owner told me that i dont need boost lines from turbo to wastegate to make boost is this true or not?

And my vac keeps going to -25

When you drive the car up to about 4-5k the boost gauge stays at zero and the sounds like it dieing but not in that sence. Just bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaa,remember no vac lines are on the front of the turbo neither the wastegate.
Technically true but you should have no control over boost and it will go straight into fuel cut.

Sounds like you have other issues as well.

turbulance_cressida

Sep 28, 2006
brooklyn,ny
IJ.;1562734 said:
Technically true but you should have no control over boost and it will go straight into fuel cut.

Sounds like you have other issues as well.

Well from what u just told me IJ my bbbbbbaaaaaa sound must be fuel cut.it blow off a lil bit but its not heavy.

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
what was the benefit of removing it in the first place?... it could be vaccum leak but if it was vaccum leak you wouldn't go -25 on the guage... maybe fuel cut...