Help Anyone?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
your link said:
Sorry, the page you requested was not found
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a page on Photobucket, try visiting the home page. Also, you may find what you are looking for using the search below.

What are you trying to figure? The stock bypass valve recirculation route?

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Well, photobucket is down for me so I can't see your picture. But you can test to see if your recirc valve is working ok by taking it off, put vacuum to the top small line and this should allow air to pass freely between the larger lines. When there is no vacuum on the small line, NO air should pass through.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The valve should only pass air after you let off the throttle, ie. when vaccum is created on the small line. As toby said no air should ass through when there is no vaccum, ie. anytime the throttle plate is open.

The path described is correct, when you let off the throttle the air from the 3000 pipe should go through the bpv back into the accordian hose.

noremacsupra

beginner
Jan 29, 2007
Los Angeles
oh ok i see...il do that..do guys have a diagram for the air circulation for this..
staticpat said:
The valve should only pass air after you let off the throttle, ie. when vaccum is created on the small line. As toby said no air should ass through when there is no vaccum, ie. anytime the throttle plate is open.

The path described is correct, when you let off the throttle the air from the 3000 pipe should go through the bpv back into the accordian hose.