p1820279_1.jpg

p1820279_2.jpg

p1820279_3.jpg

p1820279_4.jpg

p1820279_5.jpg

p1820279_6.jpg

p1820279_7.jpg

i disconnected the tps. it did no effect

where does the vacuum for the heater valve control goes to??
where does the bov goes from? anywhere on the intake manifold?

would not having a blow off valve or intercooler causes this??? im waiting on it coming

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
After seeing your pictures, I don't know if anyone agrees with me but the wiring could be your issue and I have no clue where to start....there's so much.

You did your harness?

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
yeah i did the wiring. all i did was extended the ecu wiring which is not hard to do. i did it one by one so i wouldnt get it all mixd up. and match it to the body. and all you need is the ecu fuel and power,ground to get it running. and im getting all of it. i rechecked it like 10 times everything working. only thing is not connected is my tems. which i believe u dont need to start. all my gauges works

i know how u feel. maybe it is my wiring but i dont think it is. im getting 12v to the ecu, injectors, igniter, fuel pump.
i disconnect the iscv plug and igniter. too see if it will jump a code and it didnt. is it not suppose to??

here a buddy video showing how to start a 1jz without the car
http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/ladysivitri/?action=view&current=IMAG0037.mp4

Last edited:

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You have issues on that car. The wiring seems screwed. Why, if you disconnect an igniter and tried cranking, you will get a code, I believe it would be 14. Disconnect the IAT, you will get a code without even having the need to crank.

If no code appears after doing that, it has to be in your wiring or computer.

The fuel issue is now gone, car starts and no longer shuts off based on the last video I watched. Turned out to be the dampener and not the wiring or pump. I've helped get one issue sorted.

Didn't watch the recent one as I am on my phone and ATT will degrade the quality....I'll watch it tonight.

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
okay i didnt try cranking it. but once i did crank it the code pop up.
wow i got a 1jz pro over and he couldnt figure it out, he is the one in video.

he cant confirm my wiring wrong because everything getting power where they should be. he said my timing might be wrong. but everything lines up as you guys can see.

my car runs rich. and no throttle response

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Just because everything getting power doesn't mean the wiring is right.

Try a different ECU. It's known to cause these issues but with your wiring, I am not sure anyone would want to lend your their ECU...

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
i told u my ecu good...

does the STP stop signal pin on the ecu needed to be connected? in 1jz bible it says it dont?

Last edited:

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Ok.

Go to the JZ thread in my signature, the links section has links to how to wire either a Supra or Soarer 1JZ.

Start going through all of your sensors to see what's up? All of them. Sensors can give bad readings and not trigger a code. I have seen it.

All the specs for each sensor is in the 2JZ TSRM(MKIV TSRM). The link to that is also in the JZ thread in the link section.

A member had the same issue as you and it was his harness being messed up. This was on a 7M but wiring on any vehicle can cause many problems.

Go there and read up. I won't post the links here, the link to that thread is in my signature, just click it.