Hello from the Rock !!

Yotaholic

Apr 2, 2007
Nfld.Canada
Hi !! I've been here many times but just spent my time lurking, mainly because I have a couple of MKII's right now but suffer from MGSS ( multiple generation supra syndrome :icon_bigg ) so it's only a matter of time before I get a MKIII i'm sure . Right now i'm doing a 1JZ swap and thought I should become a member here as you guys are well versed in the ways of the 1j so I hope to learn as much as possible and get some good advise . Thanks for the great site and I really like the tone here compared to some other supra sites that seem to be full of ego's instead of information. Well I hope to contribute if I can and don't worry the search button is my friend .
Cheers
Bruce

Heres where I am now with the swap
Jza70 1j/R154/440's/Spec stage3+/greedy Profec B spec2/ZW y pipe down pipe/ Raptor racing 3" exhaust/ magnaflow14815 / Apexi bov/ 2j water pump/pcv/thermostat/cam seals/cranks seals/ front sump/ Bonneville mounts/Flexalite fans/Defi guages

p581214_1.jpg

wanted : Aluminum MKIII rad / catch can/ 24x12x3 IC / 2.5" piping /FPR / throttle cable and 3 months off to finish this project :icon_bigg

Yotaholic

Apr 2, 2007
Nfld.Canada
suprahero said:
You can get everything on your wanted list at www.driftmotion.com and here is another site that might help you, but it looks like you've about got it whipped.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29567

Welcome to Supramania. Please post some pics because we love MKII's as well.

Jay

Hey thanks for the links Jay thats a good read on his swap cheers !!! Oh and Driftmotion is an excellent source no doubt !!
Pic for ya :icon_bigg

p581256_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I had an '83 that was identical to that one. Same color and everything, but I ended up putting aluminum directionals on it. I never even knew what a 1jz was when I had it though. Keep us posted on the build.