Hello from HSV AL

Minagera

Oct 26, 2009
Huntsville
Hello all,

My buddy is trying to convince me to come over from my Mitsubishi Starion obsessions and get into the Supra's. Now I have not committed to do anything yet, but I am certainly interested in trying some out.

Now to learn :)

Minagera

Oct 26, 2009
Huntsville
7mgte3sgte;1437410 said:
come to the dark side minagera we have bigger stock turbos and 2 more cylinders muahahahaha

That may be true, but my 2.6L 4 banger isn't that far off your little 6er.

Anyway, I need to experience the dark side before I can join.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Who is your friend trying to get you to convert? I wouldn't do that to a friend of mine. So far my supras, although I love them, have been nothing but money pits. As a friend, he will be forced to help you work on your car everytime it tears up as well, so he isn't very smart...........I'm just saying.

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
i am the friend and you guys think supras are money pits lmao omg man starquests are either equal or a lil bit worse because you cant afford to brake the center console the stereo bezel the front airdam because its almost impossible to find them again plus its not like im heckling him and trust me id have no problem helping him turn the wrenches if we lived close enough but minagera has been a damn good friend to me for the last going on 3 years so i just tell him about my car escapades and if he is interested i will tell him more about them but id never drag him into a car just because just figured he might likem if he gavem a try anyways i wrote too much as it is for right now lol

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
Minagera;1437416 said:
That may be true, but my 2.6L 4 banger isn't that far off your little 6er.

Anyway, I need to experience the dark side before I can join.

our lil 6er is a compleatly different animal than you crysler conquest.
now im not knocking your G54B but its no 7m 1j or 2j.

Lets face it all cars can be turned into a money pit, its just a matter of picking your poision.

Minagera

Oct 26, 2009
Huntsville
Thanks for the greets.

I know the 2.6L 4 banger isn't there with the 7M, but it is the fact it is a nitch car I enjoyed it. Everything I do with them is custom, and one off stuff.

Stock- TBI 176HP = weak sauce

What I do with them.

IMG_1927.JPG

386 WHP, DD.

It isn't a matter of the engine as much as you want to pour yourself into doing to build it. Sure it is not as much as your 6er, but a improvement over stock.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jessemkiiis;1437871 said:
well put I agree 100%, my dad always said if everyone was exactly the same it would be a boring ass world.

If everyone looked like Megan Fox it wouldn't be a boring ass world..............:love: