Headlights...

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
I'm puttin HIDs in my car and want to do the sleepy eye conversion without paying the 20 bucks for the kit (im cheap, i know). Where are the wires that go from the headlight motor to the headlight switch located? I know if u pull these, ur lights will stay whereever they r currently pointed.

Thanks,
Jacob.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Oh my this is full of win. Um you know you can just disconnect the motors by just unpluging the pigtails next to the motor and adjust with the red caps.

Why are you putting cams in an NA?

Spending Money to buy HID's but you are going to sleepy eye your lights putting the expensive HID light into your front end and ground??

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
mattsplat72;1434166 said:
Oh my this is full of win. Um you know you can just disconnect the motors by just unpluging the pigtails next to the motor and adjust with the red caps.

Why are you putting cams in an NA?

Spending Money to buy HID's but you are going to sleepy eye your lights putting the expensive HID light into your front end and ground??

I was wondering the same thing....why in the world ?.. I dont get it...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Sleepy eyes just makes it look like you have broken headlights...

Now if you're putting in small projectors and the headlights don't have to come up as much that would be different. Is that what you mean?

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Poodles;1434462 said:
Sleepy eyes just makes it look like you have broken headlights...

Now if you're putting in small projectors and the headlights don't have to come up as much that would be different. Is that what you mean?

Yeah thats what i meant. I know u can unplg the motors and then adjust the lights using little red knobs, but where do u unplug them, I cant seem to find where to unplug them.