Headlight Rewire for nsx setup

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
For lows to stay on with highs, a simple relay setup with a diode will do nicely. Run the diode from the high beam feed wire to the low beam relay and you're golden.

Also, if you're doing the NSX setup, don't use wood for anything.

survyor2

Jun 19, 2005
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
shaeff;1658412 said:
For lows to stay on with highs, a simple relay setup with a diode will do nicely. Run the diode from the high beam feed wire to the low beam relay and you're golden.

Also, if you're doing the NSX setup, don't use wood for anything.

hahah...wood...that was my mock up. I should remove that pic before anybody thinks I actually used it. Wood is just easy to manipulate. I replaced the wood with plexiglass onces I figured out the correct thickness.

OP...feel free to take the 2.5 hour trip down to WPB to see how I did mine in person. Its going to be well worth it rather that trying to figured out all of it from scratch or my old pictures.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
survyor2;1658978 said:
hahah...wood...that was my mock up. I should remove that pic before anybody thinks I actually used it. Wood is just easy to manipulate. I replaced the wood with plexiglass onces I figured out the correct thickness.

OP...feel free to take the 2.5 hour trip down to WPB to see how I did mine in person. Its going to be well worth it rather that trying to figured out all of it from scratch or my old pictures.

Seriously. I'm delighted to hear that. LOL. All these years I've been thinking you had wood in there holding it together! I didn't care how good it looked, the wood just turned me off. :)