Headlight problems

SupraManiac

Sep 17, 2005
P.A. Texas
i tried searching but no luck!

all of the sudden my headlights do not go all the way down when they are off. it has about 2 inches up when the light are off but when the lights are on the damn lights goes all the way up but goes back down 2 inches. im fucking clueless of fixing this problem and every damn night i have to readjust manually just so i can see the road. anyone had the problem before? help me out here

cbutler

Jan 31, 2006
Regina, SK
SupraManiac said:
i tried searching but no luck!

all of the sudden my headlights do not go all the way down when they are off. it has about 2 inches up when the light are off but when the lights are on the damn lights goes all the way up but goes back down 2 inches. im fucking clueless of fixing this problem and every damn night i have to readjust manually just so i can see the road. anyone had the problem before? help me out here

Yeah, I have a similar problem. They always go all the way up, but when I shut them off they only go about half way down. I tried adjusting them, but I'm pretty sure the problem is electrical rather than the mechanical adjustment. Instead of putting them down manually, I shut them off, then turn on just the running lights, then off again, then one more time like that and they are all the way down. Let me know if you figure anything out.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ok wheres that guy with the flushmount kits? hehe im gettin problems with my crap lites too...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Was this problem preceeded by an attempt to see your car with sleepy eyes? Seems like they are out of adjustment due to using the manual cranks. I had that problem waaaaay back in my MKII. I think i kept playing with it until I finally got it back on the right track.