headlight leveling motors.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
has anyone fitted them to an prefacelift na? just wondering as im about to fit a pair of facelift headlights to my prefacelift as the original units are shot. thing is if its easy to fit all the wiring etc i may aswell keep the leveling motors.

ohhh its a uk car btw just incase its a standard thing on all us supras

thanks

Paul

Sar-Supra

Powertrippin´
Aug 28, 2006
Currently in NY
Finnon;1131235 said:
has anyone fitted them to an prefacelift na? just wondering as im about to fit a pair of facelift headlights to my prefacelift as the original units are shot. thing is if its easy to fit all the wiring etc i may aswell keep the leveling motors.

ohhh its a uk car btw just incase its a standard thing on all us supras

thanks

Paul

Won´t work w/o changing and connecting the whole harness. It´s a real PITA and A LOT of work + risk of screwing a couple of things up. Don´t even try to do that. Trust me.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
twiddle a knob on centre console and the headlights move up and down to compensate for weight in the car. little motors from what i can see change the angle of the headlight. seperate from the actual motors that lift the lights up when ya turn them on

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
leae the motors fitted or the headlamp bowls move about! But you MAY have to cut a bit out of the headlight panel behind! got to do this on my jdm car as the motors hit the panel stoping the lights closing correctly!

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Finnon;1131711 said:
id swap u guys for ya climate control gizmo though.

Theirs was an all in one unit, with all the electronics in a single box. Ours was a simple control box and the electronics were spread around the dash, so, impossible to fit to an RHD car. Well not impossible, but unless you have the whole interior loom from a US spec LHD vehicle and a lot of extension wire....