Headlight covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbsupra90

Banned
Dec 5, 2011
Great Neck, New York
Just wondering if any of you guys have bought fiberglass or carbon fiber headlight covers or body kits from racing raven. They advertise on ebay. Just wondering how you experience has been.

89gte

Regular
Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Just letting you know this will most likely be deleted because this is the for sale forum. I would repost or ask to be moved to MKIII general. I don't have any experience with those kits.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
headlight covers are like CF or vented covers that replace the original "eye lids" of the car. Look at the TSRM you will understand.

p.s. I have oem CF ones but they were unmatched fitment but the holes were drilled for the previous owners car. I plan to get CF vented ones when I re-do the body.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Headlight covers saved my life. A few months back I used to have regular old stock headlights. No covers on emm whatsoever. Well, I was driving one night and these giant bugs kept hitting my headlights and bouncing off my windshield. Well yeah a lot of people would say that's no big deal but here in Texas everything is bigger so these bugs were really making me swerve in and out of my lane. I went home that day and got on Ebay. Did a simple search, "Supra Headlight Cover"..... 3 days later my covers were arriving. The next day I put them on and went for a long drive at night. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the bugs were confused. They didn't know my headlights were coming because they were covered. Many were fooled and when they tried to hit my headlights they would just stop in a confused manner. I was driving just laughing at how stupid the bugs were when I saw this Giant bug about the size of Honda Civic headers.... I blew past it without it even noticing my headlights. Behind me was another car without head light covers and guess what. The bug hit the headlights of that car so hard the driver swerved off the road and hit a tree. That could have been me.... Thank You Headlight covers....

Status
Not open for further replies.