Have you named your supra(s)?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Never got into naming cars or anything inanimate really. Even had a few pets that went without names. Guess I'm not into naming stuff.
Hopefully I can muster up a couple when I decide to have kids, though ;)

I'm in the same boat as Shaeff with my black car. I refuse to drive a shitbox unless it's snowing out, so the black Supra stays until it's done.
I guess I should name it, so I'll name it Pita. Considering more than half the time it's a Pain In The Ass.

I haven't exactly bonded with the red one yet, so I definitely can't think of a name for it.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
cartel1_950;1548818 said:
mine was suzy supra, kind of lame but flows nicely

Yea it's the same reason I like the name of mine.

MROsborne;1549245 said:
It's funny how we all joined this forum because of the love for our supras and the vast majority of us have mean names for them LOL

"Sometimes it's the ones that we love the most that can hurt us the most."

Halarious names everyone, this thread = win.

Edit: My sister calls it piece-a-poo, or stupid car. My mom has called it "yonque viejo", which is spanish for "old clunker." Infact, my dad isn't too fond of the car either. You know, just in case the supra wasn't fun to work on already.

Last edited:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
MY CAR.

as opposed to her's. the wanted my cars in the divorce. she got the civic. a week later she figured out why i was so willing to let her have the running cars for the non-running ones.

if/when i ever get it done, v anity plates will reflect my sentiment.

and like everyone else, quite a few colorful names to be used when wrenching on it

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
A friend of mine once told me after a quick run through the gears, " you cant call your car a girl name, because this thing has got balls" So its been Sylvester ever since. Like the cat, not Stallone. Because like the cat when ever hes out and about, 9 times out of 10 hes on the prowel and never up to any good. Also hes black with shiney parts underneath where the white belly would be

Last edited: