Staff member
p417518_1.gif

Had to be posted! :evil2:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Very good find man, haha Yeah there are a few good hondas, but in general a majority are shitbox ricers. I look at it this way, even a fast honda is still a honda, and I have seen very few worth owning styling and coolness wise.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
These honda hating threads are getting old most people hate hondas because there comonly riced out but remeber theres a good number of supras that are riced out also they just get chased away from the forums.

Well that and they make no torque but still what more do you expect its a 4 banger.

Im sure the v8 guys looks at us the same way and they go damn those supra owners and there crapy powerbands.

Why cant all car enthuisits just get along LOL

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
supradan22 said:
Why cant all car enthuisits just get along LOL

they would, but none of them can agree on how to solve world hunger or find a cure for aids. once all car enthusiasts solve the rest of the worlds problems, then the mustang owners and civic drivers can get along.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Kai said:
australian?! AUSTRALIAN!? :aigo:

Hahah my bad, for some reason I thought someone else had posted it. I realized right after I did it too but wasnt near a computer. My apologies.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I hate what owners do to their Honda's. I think most of their cars are not to bad. Though I don't think I would ever be caught driving a civic.. a NSX or a S2000 on the other hand is a different story.

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
^^ Yeah I know. I can respect Honda as far as getting solid performance out of minimum engine. I just can't fucking stand the morons that think hondas are sports cars (not counting the S2K). C'mon, those ricers give all Japanese imports a bad name.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
As much as people try and pawn off the idea of sportsbikes on me, i prefer a car for the following reasons:

1) Harder to fall off a car
2) Warmer in a Car
3) Safer in a Car
4) You can carry shopping in a car
5) You can listen to music in the car
6) You cant have very good sex on a bike :p

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
You just can't explain how fun riding can be. I agree a car will always be my main mode of transportation and is much more practical.
But bike's just give you such a thrill and even riding around in circles can be fun.