Has anyone heard about fast track the movie feat a mk3 supra

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
The other day i purchased a movie called fastrack ,and it featured a gray mk3 supra.It had a custom body kit,sparco seats and some mods.It was really weird to se a Mk3 into a movie, because most of the time we see a mk4.
That movie turned out to be good after all. I think it was filmed in germany or some place in europe.It was like fast in the furious but from europe.I will upload some chapters of the movie featuring the supra while racing.I will be updating this post, i might also upload the entire movie.

sincere regards
david

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OH, you mean you can just type stuff in on google and it will give you back information? Wow, next you know they'll be making cars that can control your cruise speed without you having to use your foot...........:icon_bigg

Roof Scoop FTMFW!!!!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
fonz87;1187323 said:
yea i saw part of it, its a stupid ass movie

4U2QUIK;1187339 said:
Lol, cheeze!

Haters!!!! We'll see who gets the last laugh when it's up for Best movie of the year and what's his name from the movie gets a freaking Oscar.........:evil2:

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
LOL its like a joke movie completely mocking fast and furious.. kinda silly.. lol.. undercover guy trying to arrest some other guy and street racing.... lolz.

nice mk3 tho... thats kinda cool.

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
Supraholics;1187387 said:
Another DVD for my Supra collection. Thanks for the info. Didn't know it was out there.
I Dindt know that movie was out ther either .But as soon as i saw the Mk3
i was like is that for reals, the movie needed mopre action and especial effects but overall it was a movie you coudl watch on a sunday afternoon

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Saw that about 4 months ago. pretty entertaining movie....because of the MKIII lol. The movies wasn't all that. that mk3 has a 7m and probably was stock because in of the scene i saw the stock ic pipings throught the fender hole.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Poodles;1187777 said:
the.....acting....is......horrible.....why....do....they.....talk.....like.....this?

William Shatner school of performing arts...........:biglaugh:

Don't anybody tell me how it ends damnit..........I don't want you spoiling it for me.