CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Koenigturbo;1803107 said:
vaccum line maybe.
Seriously?!
Do the different vent modes switch properly? If it sounds like the blower motor is running at the proper speed/changing with different settings I would pull the blower motor and check for debris blocking the evap. Not uncommon to find a bunch of crap in there blocking airflow.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
CyFi6;1803123 said:
Seriously?!
Do the different vent modes switch properly? If it sounds like the blower motor is running at the proper speed/changing with different settings I would pull the blower motor and check for debris blocking the evap. Not uncommon to find a bunch of crap in there blocking airflow.

That or some retard could have pulled out some of the ducting under the steering column when wiring in an aftermarket alarm/remote start/etc, wouldn't be the first time I've seen it.

88t

HATE EM, BUT LOVE THEM
Oct 13, 2008
Juneau, Alaska 99801
CyFi6;1803123 said:
Seriously?!
yup vent modes work and speed changes work. So take the motor out and reach my hand in there to find debre and clear it? Its on that side of the evaporator?

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
CyFi6;1803123 said:
I would pull the blower motor and check for debris blocking the evap. Not uncommon to find a bunch of crap in there blocking airflow.
I'm having the same issue. Barely any air coming out at all and I just put a new blower motor in and no I didn't forget the gasket. Thanks for the idea.
Btw, the motor is a complete bitch to get out.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Does it SMELL funny? (Like dead mice, etc...)

The "squirrel" remark isn't without cause, either...;)

p1803297_1.jpg

p1803297_2.jpg

-crisp