Happy birthday, SupraCentral!

casgallo

Not a lurker :)
Apr 3, 2005
New York
Thanks to this site for whom without which my car would never be 'right' or 'finished' or 'driveable'? Its only been down eh 3 years, theirs still hope! Happy pretty late birthday!

^Also LOL to above!^

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Casgallo makes a good point, without you more experienced guys, I honestly wonder how far into this hobby I could have gotten. Thanks for making SM what it is! :)

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Mike wanted a Thanksgiving dinner for his birthday, so I literally spent the entire day yesterday cooking.

I started with pancakes from scratch, then made amaretto mousse cheesecake, then moved on to the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green bean casserole. Our friends Ashley and PJ arrived with sweet potato souffle and a broccoli casserole.

:p Happy belated, you.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
DreamerTheresa;1667629 said:
Mike wanted a Thanksgiving dinner for his birthday, so I literally spent the entire day yesterday cooking.

I started with pancakes from scratch, then made amaretto mousse cheesecake, then moved on to the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green bean casserole. Our friends Ashley and PJ arrived with sweet potato souffle and a broccoli casserole.

:p Happy belated, you.

So very very hot :love:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Was the 2nd best birthday present I ever got.

(The best one was the rifle Theresa bought me)