Happy Birthday KAI! (Of Course it's NWS)

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Picture of the Birthday Boy. :D

n222800048_302921_562.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
He's in the kitchen getting BBQ ready now. Myself and a couple of others have decended on his house this week, we'll be making big fire later on in order to cook meat.

At this point we've already stocked up on snacks, it's been good fun so far even though we've only been awake for 3 hours. I'll get him beered up soon though.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
He has alot to answer for right now.... I just had his trousers thrown at my head...

Then he fell off his bed. Then I had to lift him up (NOT EASY) and he's telling me he want's to drive my Supra... nope....

That's what £80 if Russian standard Vodka will do to you... what a fucking pisshead...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: ::hooters:: :boobies: ::hooters:: :boobies: ::hooters:: :boobies: ::hooters:: :boobies: ::hooters::

Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Hope you have a fantastic day and continue to get wasted and do stupid shit!!!

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
That can be arranged... I will provide commentary for you all tomorrow should the fat man forget most of the activities.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I was hoping to call in about 10 hours when I get home from work to say gday and hear some stories... Will he be in any state to answer the phone?